Chpt 9

The secret meeting
DYLAN POV

I woke up and saw Meinu beautiful face. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I got up and made breakfast and she came downstairs smiling.

"Hey babe." I chuckled and she sat down.

"What is that amazing smell?" I placed down the plate of Korean seaweed soup and other delicious Korean munchies. Meinu was a bit of a kpop fanatic.

"Waaah. Yummy."  The process of pretending everything was normal hurt but it made me forget for one second. This process however only lasted 2 weeks.

TIMESKIP

"Babe you seen my keys?" I nodded.

"Silly you left it on the table." I looked at the table. But it was in her hands. She...'forgot she was holding it?

"Oh silly me. It's in my hand. Bye." She left giving me a kiss. And soon after another she forgot keys. Remote. Phone. Address. Which car was hers. Where the toilet is in our house.

And my name... she only forgot once. But we were both Broken already. I had given her the meds but she was calm enough.

"Shall we go on a date?" I suggested. She smiled at me nodded. We talked all night about where to go. But I already knew what we were gonna do. I stood next to the car waiting. I checked the time.

"Come on Meinu!"

"Coming." I smiled and chuckled then I heard the door open and I stood up.

"Fina...ly....." My eyes scanned her every movement. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun yet it was elegant and refreshing. She had done a natural makeup that made her glow. Her dress covered her up but the design showed revealed her shoulder blades, neck and shoulders with a floral design.

"Wow." I sighed. My wife is crazy beautiful. She never went out of her way to dress up because she was stunning even in rags. So my heart

"Thanks. You look amazing too." I smiled and opened the door for her.

"Let's go milady." She got into the car. And after the amazing dinner. Few drinks... we had relived our honeymoon. A magical night. And probably our last magical night...

Meinu POV

"Hey doc."

"Meinu... I'm guessing you read the diary."

"Yes."

"And your okay with this? You only get one decision..." I nodded one last time.

"Yes... I want to go through with this. In 1 month. I would like to pass away."

"Okay. Just sign here and a day before the 19th I need you to come here and prep for your day."

"Okay."

Dylan POV
21st of April

Meinu came home from the doctors and smiled.

"Hey wifey. Do you want dinner? Or shall we watch a movie?" She giggled and walked towards me.

"Dinner sounds beautiful-" her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she fell forward slowly. It took me seconds to realise what was happening and my body was moving on it's own as my arms stretched out to catch her. I had fallen on my knees catching her and realised what had happened.

PHASE 2: fainting a lot.

Phase 2 had come so fast it scared me. I picked her up placed her on the couch. Took her shoes and socks off then placed a blanket on her. I wasn't use to people fainting so I didn't know what to do or how long it lasted. I covered her food and checked the internet of what to do. Reading it slowly... stories that occurred. All seem to be positive... they were all positive but...

I just couldn't help but break down.

It was like all in that moment I had realised it

It was like all in that moment I had realised it. Meinu... the love of the life, my queen, my girl, my wife was dying. She was in pain. And soon I'd be left alone. It all hit me at once. I was confused, lost, sad, angry and I felt scared. I couldn't imagine a world without her. Why was the world so cruel... all the barriers and obstacles it took to finally be with her and she was slipping from my hands. The future we dreamed of... with kids. Was gone like she would be soon.

 Was gone like she would be soon