Chpt 1

Happy days

I was married. Happily. Dylan has helped me move my things into a house we had bought and Red now looked after and owned my old house with the gang. Red and I see eachother atleast once a month. I work as a financial asset to the gang. Sorting out there money and what not. They collect money in a good way though! I think... anyway. I was walking home from work thinking about everything. I opened the door and my nose was flooded with the smell of home made food. I smiled and closed the door walking into the kitchen where Dylan was holding a spatula with an apron on. I walked upstairs hoping it to disturb him and showered then came downstairs where he was waiting.

"Wifey... why did you not tell me you were home?" His sulking face made me weak but I still giggled at his silliness.

"Hubby. I didn't want to disturb you because you'd hug me then the food will burn." He sighed and came to me hugging me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"Welcome home." He said with a deep voice. Dylan doesn't work as he is fully financed by his parents. But I work because it feels wrong to smootch off his money.

"Thanks. What'd you do today?" I asked. He nodded as we both sat on the table and I admired the spread layed out before me.

"Well... I didn't do much. I cleaned the house. I think I need more friends. All mine are in foreign countries." I sighed as I started thanking him for the food.

"Thanks for the food. I think you need to... go out. Maybe go golf? Or movies. Hang with Red!?"

"Red... he just glared at me and interrogated me. Thank you next." He said with his face stuffed with sweet and sour pork.

"Well. How about you find a job? Just cause your rich doesn't mean you can't work. You could become a CEO if you wanted to." He nodded.

"CEO... my parents would be pleased then."

"Exactly. And you can back out anytime." He dropped his chopsticks and stood up.

"Very well! I'll become a CEO!" I clapped and giggled.

"Of what company?" I asked curiously. He froze.

"Uh... what company." I shook my head.

"We studied food and health together. You should work in a good trading industry. Or maybe a shopping industry. What about fashion?"

"Too much options. I'll have to sleep on it." I nodded and he continued stuffing his mouth. I kept eating.

"What about you? How was your day?" I nodded.

"Well I met some new gang members teaching them about finance so I can have a holiday soon." He nodded.

"I don't like the fact you work with guys only. Your gang should get some girls too." I shrugged.

"Well I mean you could always ask Red for a job?" He choked in his food again and swallowed struggling.

"I was just joking! I love and trust my wife. It's just those men I don't trust." I smirked at his desperate plea. He smiled.

"I'm happy your smiling." He said. I froze.

"You always do that to me."

"Do what."

"Say something small that makes me feel so flustered. I wish I could do that to you too."

"It's fine. We are one body and mind now right?" He said smirking and leaning closer. I moved back slowly.

"You have garlic breath." I said trying to shut him down. He chuckled.

"That won't work on me Mrs Wang. Your mine." He said in a possessive way. Why did I like what he said?

"Mr Wang... I'm not ready for this." He shrugged.

"Life is an adventure." He close the gap and we were now kissing. He was right. I couldn't control my body that yearned for him. My fingers intertwined with his pineapple hair and his hand slipped under my T-shirt and I started becoming hot.

"Wait. Dylan-" he kept cutting me off. It started getting more intense. It's not like we haven't don't this before. But every time we do I get nervous. We stood up and he held my hand pulling me the bed room. Suddenly I got this bad headache and everything became fuzzy. I dropped to my knees gripping my head and Dylan ran to me.

"Meinu. You okay?" The extreme pain disappeared and my vision returned.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I just don't feel good." He sighed and picked me up bridal style and lay me on the bed.

"Did I ruin the moment?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Your health is far more important than that Meinu." I nodded.

"I got carried away. Sorry." He said. He lay down next to me on the bed and we were hugging.

"Take a day off tommorow and come to the doctors with me." I shook my head.

"Too much work. I'll go work and go doctors after." Dylan held me tighter.

"Please go easier on yourself Meinu." I nodded.

"I'm happy as long as I'm with you." I said turning around so we were facing eachother. He hugged me and I pecked his lips before me snuggled together. 

"Get some rest. We'll clean up the kitchen tommorow." I nodded and soon I fell asleep.