Chpt 10

Meinu POV

2 days later

"Morning babe. You were tired." I saw Dylan sitting on a chair beside me.

"What... happened?" He smiled.

"Why did you do it?"

"Hmm? What are you talking about."

"WHY DID YOU-" he stopped with his eyes closed. I was shocked. Scared. He took a deep breath then pointed at my phone.

"The doctor messaged you saying you have to sign papers for the death date... that's you chose." He looked at me eyes wide open full of anger. Almost full of hatred.

"Listen Dylan. I don't want you to watch me suffer-"

"BULLSHIT!" he got up throwing my phone on the ground. Tears flowed from his eyes. I've never seen him like this before. I had started crying too but I didn't regret it.

"Why would you do that without my consent? Didn't I tell you I'd help fix you! We will make it-"

"No Dylan. You read the diaries! There's no cure. The only way is to cut through my brain which is a 2% chance of survival. It's suicide either way!"

So what you were JUST GONNA KILL YOURSELF WITHOUT TELLING ME!?" he yelled furiously. My chest started hurting and stinging.

"I just... it's better for both of us this way. You won't see me in pain and I die peacefully." His anger started to rise even more.

"Through sickness and health... life and death. We are meant to be with each other through thick and thin. The couple I'm the diary is irrelevant to how I feel."

"WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS? I DONT WANT TO LEAVE YOU LIKE THIS TOO-" I winced in pain and grabbed my chest squeezing it. Dylan reacted immediately running for the medicine and gave it to me. The pain eased a bit and we both sat in silence full of tears. He waddle closer to me and engulfed me I'm his breath.

"Why won't you let me fix you... I wish you asked me first." I squeezed him tightly back sniffling.

"Because you can't fix what's been broken for a long time. Please don't be angry."

"Im sorry."