Chpt 6

Meinu POV
I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining brightly. I was back home. I sat up with my immense headache trying to remember what happened. I immediately had a shower and checked my phone.

RED:
Are you okay?

I sighed and took pain killers. I suddenly heard a massive bang. I ran downstairs and saw Dylan with his hands clenching the edge of the bench and a smashed glass on the floor. My eyes widened. It was quiet. Blinds still closed. No music on the tv that we usually play. Just silence.

"When were you going to tell me?" He said. I couldn't see his face. Only the back of his long hair and his shoulder blades. His teeth were clenched.

"Tell you what..." I said. He snapped.

"Why didn't you tell me about your disease!? I'm meant to be your husband till death do us part!" He yelled as he turned and stared at me. Tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

"I...." emotions overwhelmed me.

"What's the point! Its incurable. I will die no matter what!" I started shaking and he grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Who do you think you are to decide whether I stay by your side or not?" I shook my head.

"Dylan please..." I started hitting him trying to escape the hug but he held me tighter.

"Please let me be here for you! I will help you. I will fix you!!" He screamed as I broke down crying. I soon fell to my knees as he did too and we cried together. He drew circles with his hands on my back as I curled up into his embrace.

"I'm sorry..."