019

Ruby's eyes flutter open as the sunlight hits the room

Ruby's eyes flutter open as the sunlight hits the room. She finds Will's arm hanging over her, resting on her waist. She slowly gets up, pushing his arm off and sitting on the bed. "Ruby?" He yawns.

Ruby pauses for a moment, rubbing her eyes. Suddenly, it hits her. "Halloween!" She squeals, shooting up from the bed and running out of the room in an instant.

Will squints his eyes in confusion. He's far too tired to comprehend what's even going on. She runs into the living room, where a wizard costume lies on the sofa. "Good morning, Johnathan." She smiles.

"What's got you so excited?" He chuckles. "Halloween!" She jumps, picking up the costume and running into the bathroom.

Once she runs out of the bathroom, she is faced with Will, who is waiting to use the toilet. "I'm will the wise! It's Halloween! I'm so excited!" She runs past him, still leaving him dazed and confused.

"Hey, Joyce! I'm so excited!" She yells. "Have you seen will?" She asks confusedly. "Bathroom! Oh my god!"

Joyce chuckles, walking towards the bathroom in a fast manner. "I didn't get much sleep. I still feel like I can frolic across large fields of dandelions!"

"Will! Come calm her down! She's going a little crazy!" Johnathan calls out. Will runs out of the bathroom in his ghostbusters costume, attacking the girl. "Will, no!" She laughs as he holds her down to the couch. "You have to calm down, Ruby."

"I'm so excited!" She shrieks. "Me too." He chuckles, helping her up and grabbing her arm so she doesn't run off.

"Alright, you two. Photos. Get over here." Johnathan instructs. The two smile, holding up their thumbs.  "3,2,1."

The camera click. "Will, hold up the proton blaster."

"All right, now turn to the light."

"Who you gonna call?" Mike, Dustin, And Lucas sing as Will and Ruby catch up to them. "Ghost busters!" Will finishes. "Hey, Spengler!" He cheers, hugging will. "Egon!" Lucas adds. Venkman!" Will replies.

"Whoa, whoa!" Mike looks to lucas. "What?" He questions. "Why are you Venkman?"

"Because I'm Venkman." He replies. "No, I'm Venkman." Mike argues, pointing to his name tag. "Why can't there be two Venkmans?" Will asks, not wanting to cause an argument.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago." Mike shouts. "I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, you're Egon, and you're Winston."