1-Aca-initiation Night

Beca's POV
     "How in the fucking world did I get in! I wasn't even trying to get in!" I yelled over the phone to my friend Stacie.
     "Dude just calm down, it's not like you to swear." The tall brunette said in a calming voice
     "No! I cannot be part of a group for the schools fucking sweethearts." I said still pissed
     "Just come to the initiation and see if it's really that bad." Stacie suggested. "If you hate it just quit."
***
Chloe's POV
"I'm so excited for initiation night!" I gushed to my best friend Aubrey. "We get to meet three new Bellas."
     "Yeah but one of them is that alt hobbit." Aubrey said in annoyance.
     "Yeah but she was good" I argued suddenly becoming very defensive over the small brunette.
     "She didn't even try though Chlo." Aubrey said right back.
     "Bre, relax. She can't be that bad." I said "besides if she wasn't trying and she was that good imagine what it is like when she actually puts effort into singing."
     "I guess you have a poi-" Aubrey quickly cut herself off " Wait do you have a crush on her!" she gushed.
     "Look at the time we probably have to start setting up for initiation ." I quickly changed the subject 'Am I really that easy to read' I thought to myself.
—————————————————–
Beca's POV
     I walked towards the doors of what was said to be Chloe Beales household for the initiation. Before I could even knock on the door it flew open reviling a stunning redhead smiling seeing the three new members. "Hi! Beca right? I'm Chloe." She gushed.
     "Um...hi. Yes I'm Beca. Nice to meet you." I answered rather stand offish.
"Oh and you must be Stacie." Chloe said.
     "Yep you know it." Stacie said with a wink and just walked right in.
     "I'm Fat Amy." The blonde said.
     "You refer to yourself as Fat Amy?" Chloe asked.
     "Yeah so twig bitches like you don't say it behind my back." Amy said walking in like she owns the place.
     I immediately went to leave but was quickly stopped by a gentle hand on her wrist. "Where are you going?" The redhead asked.
     "I was gonna head home." I said awkwardly pointing behind me. "I don't really like social situations so..."
     "Oh no you don't. You're staying and standing by me all initiation so it won't be awkward." The bubbly girl said dragging Me in the house. "I think me and you are gonna be really fast friends" Chloe said with a wink.
     "Um... okay Chlo. Wait can I call you Chlo?" I asked starting to panic.
"Only if I can call you Becs." She answered.
————————————————————
It has gotten quite late so I went to grab my keys to go home so she could sleep before school. She was quickly stoped by a hand on her wrist. "Where are you going?" Chloe asked furrowing her eyebrows.
     "I'm gonna head home it's almost 1am." I answered. "We have school tomorrow."
"But it's far to late to go driving alone this late." The redhead argued. "Oh I know we can just make it a sleep over."
     "That's not necessary don't really like sleepov-" I say trying to get out of it.
     I was cut off by Chloe who quickly turned to the rest of the girls and announced "We are now turning the party into a sleepover! So let's play truth or dare!"
     Before anyone could protest to the game Aubrey started the game "so Stacie truth or dare?"
     "Um... let's go with dare." Stacie responded.
     "All right I dare you to make out with someone in this room"
Stacie looked around the room weighing her options. Her eyes stoped and ended up lingering on Aubrey. "All right how long?" She asked.
     "I don't know 5 minutes I guess." With that Stacie quickly attaches her lips to Aubrey's. At first she was shocked but quickly started kissing back. Once the 5 minutes were up Stacie pulled away and sat back down leaving Aubrey looking rather disappointed.
     "Alright Beca, truth or dare?" Stacie asked acting as if nothing happened.
"Truth I guess. I don't want to have to do something dumb." I say with a casual shrug.
     "Alright, what's your biggest secret then?" Stacie asked leaning back.
     I was caught off guard by that question. I mean my biggest secret was the fact that I have insomnia. But I couldn't tell Stacie along with eight other girls I just meet. So I opted for her second secret. "Um... I'm a lesbian. I like girls not guys." I said rather awkwardly " Okay so Chloe truth or dare?" I said quickly changing the subject not wanting to dwell on it any longer
     "I'll do truth." Chloe quickly said
     "Well I don't have any Ideas for a truth so I'm gonna go with the question I got. Whats your biggest secret?" I asked
     "Oh um... I don't know I'm an open book so lets say what most of the Bellas all ready know witch is that I'm bi. But I tend to find girls more attractive. More guys ask me out than girls though so everyone thinks I am as straight as a line." Chloe said in response to the truth. " Alright Bree truth or dare?"
     "I'm going to pick dare because cause no one else will apparently." Aubrey responded.
     Just like that the game continued on for another hour. We learned that Aubrey and Stacie to my surprise are gay as well. Fat Amy Actually has a dad who is in charge of a mafia. we also learned a bunch of other random facts about the other girls. now we were getting the run down on sleeping arrangements. "All right we only have a certain number of beds and air mattresses we can use so we will have to share two people a bed." Chloe explained. "So in one room we will have Aubrey an Stacie. In another we will go with Fat Amy and Cynthia Rose. Then we will have Jessica and Ashley in one. Then we will do Lilly and Emily leaving me and Beca to share my bed." Chloe said.
     "Um yeah I'll just sleep on the floor." I said "Knowing your personalty and lack of personal space you will probably want to cuddle witch is something I do not want to do."
     "But we have school tomorrow so you will have a sore back if you sleep on the floor. I just wont cuddle with you." Chloe explained. before I could argue she grabbed my hand and dragged me into her bedroom and crawled into the sheets and patting the space beside her.
     I'm going to get no sleep at all am I. Hopefully her parents aren't some of those people that wont let their kids drink coffee. cause I'm going to need some. and a lot of it. So I reluctantly got into be beside her and as soon a I got comfortable I felt two arms wrap around my wast. i turned to look at Chloe.
     "I said no cuddling" I said rather frustrated "so can you please move your arms?"
     "Yeah about that I cant do the whole no cuddling thing so to bad." Chloe said with a smile "Now turn back over so I can be the big spoon." she added with a more serious tone.
     "No i am not spooning with someone I just meet." I argued back. "And besides why do I have to be the little spoon."
     "Simple I never get to be the big spoon because most of the time I date guys so I'm taking my opportunity now so just do it please, for me?" Chloe added some puppy dog eyes at the end and stuck out her bottom lip. so with that I turned around. With in seconds she was fast asleep I could fell her calming breath on my neck. To my surprise i slowly started to drift off to sleep in her arms. It's as if my brain was telling me that when she puts her arms around me I was home. Right before I was fully asleep an alarm went off for seven in the morning.
————————————————————
A/N- is it any good? Send ideas for new stories or for a chapter ideas.