Prologue

Beca Mitchell likes to refer to herself as a badass. Throughout her life she has built high and impenetrable walls so she absolutely hates cuddling and any sort of human contact. Along with having been told she has insomnia an anorexia it's hard for her to make friends. But she does have a select few. Their names are Jesse Swanson who's a movie geek, Stacie Conrad who's hobbies are cuticle care and E-network, and Amy who likes to Go by Fat Amy to everybody's surprise. And to top it all off her parents divorced when she was nine years old. So when she came out as LGBTQ she had very little support from her father or mother.
     Chloe Beale on the other hand is a very open person. She never hesitates to talk about her feelings and says what's on her mind. She also loves cuddling with anyone and everyone. Chloe has always fallen asleep very easily and has always been a morning person. The bubbly read head is extremely out going so she has several friends and is considered to be the schools sweetheart. Some of her all time best friends are Aubrey Posen who is slightly controlling, Emily Junk who is a very pure soul, and Flo who is a free spirit. She was raised in a very loving home with extremely supportive parents so it's always easy for her to be positive.
Beca is know as the school badass, Chloe the sweetheart. So their both popular in their own way so of course they know of each other but haven't ever spoken. Until Beca's father has had the last straw so he made her addition to join a group of acapella singers at Barden high called The Barden Bellas witch is home to all of Barden sweethearts. This was his way of making her socialize more. So she went in and sang but not really trying and to her surprise she got in. So she was now part as the Bellas where it just so happened the co-leader is nun other than Chloe Beale.
This is where are story begins. Beca will soon start practice with some of the happiest girls in the school. The only people by her side being Stacie and Amy because they auditioned with her so she wouldn't be in it alone. But before all that theirs Aca-initiation night.
————————————————————
A/N- tell me what you think of the story and if I should keep writing it. If I have any errors please tell me. Thanks!