Chapter 1

I wrote this story to portray that it doesn't matter whether you are a muslim and a girl, always try to fulfil your dreams and be who you are. Do not let any criticisms stop you from being who you want to be.

I hope you enjoy my story😘💖.

Location: Egypt

                   JANNAH'S POV

I entered my home after coming back from an assignment in Bahrain feeling exhausted as fuck. I met my mom in the living room watching TV while eating grapes.

"Salam Alaikum Mom." I said, wearing a smile on my face. She stood up and kept looking at me, shocked to see me after a long time.

I went to where she was standing like a statue. I hugged her tightly and that seemed to bring her back to reality.

"Oh my baby. How are you? I've missed you. How was the mission? Hope you didn't get hurt?" She kept asking checking me for any injuries and hugged me again.

"I'm fine mom." I told her, holding her by the shoulders. She hugged me again, really tight. Okayyyyy.

"Umm... you're kinda choking me." I said and she released me immediately telling me to go and rest

I went upstairs to my room, showered, and wore a tank top and black sweats. I dried my hair and let it flow down my back.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and met my mom whipping up something delicious in the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie. I had a feeling you'll come down now so I made a sandwich for you to eat before I finish making your favourite ravioli." My face lit up upon hearing her say that.

I took the sandwich from the microwave and some orange juice from the fridge. I sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen islands munching on my food.  When i was done, i went to my room and took my phone, then went back down and sat on one of the couches in the living room replying messages in all my social media accounts and watched videos. My accounts were private and I never post my pictures because.... Well, you know why.

"The food is ready" my mom shouted. I literally ran to the dining room where I met my mom setting the table

I dug into my mouthwatering food immediately I muttered the word 'bismillah'. When I was almost through, a call came through my phone.

"Salam Alaikum." I mumbled, my mouth full.

"Agent Adam. We have a new assignment for you. You think you will be able to do it?" Agent Junaidu, my boss said though the phone making me swallow my food forcefully.

"Of course. Nothing I can't handle, I know." I answered with a smirk, even though he couldn't see me.

"Cocky much?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Anyways,a car will be waiting for you in less then 30 minutes, giving you enough time to pack. " he declared.

"Sure." I answered, getting up from the bed.

"No need to arrange a Plane for me, I'm taking my parent's Jet. Just send the coordinates to my pilot." I told him.

"Alright. When you reach your destination, an agent of ours will brief you on the mission." He said and ended the call.

"Who were you talking to, dear?" My mom asked.

"My boss. I know I just got back but I have to leave for another assignment." I answered her sadly.