{Chapter 10}

{Previous: I looked at my shaken form through the mirror, my tears finally pouring down my rosy cheeks. But my scared expression soon turned for the worst when I laid my eyes on the glowing white eyed man standing directly behind me with a sinister grin.

'Hello there~'}

I sat there for a moment, processing what I'm seeing. The man was difficult to see but thanks to the torch light, he was wearing a plain teal shirt with dark blue jeans. His hands looked to be covered with a dark substance that I could only assume was dried blood. His soul seeking eyes pierced the darkness with its menacing glow. His grin showing sharp teeth that glimmer faintly in the dark. It was only a second or two before I had pulled myself back to reality and quickly turned around but. No one was there. I slowly scooted back while frantically looking in every direction.
"Dear, it should've been obvious why the mirrors are here~" the voice spoke again as faint footsteps from where the man was got closer. I whimper tremble in fear as I turned behind me, back at the mirror. I yelped out as the man who was standing before was now closer and crouching to my level right beside me. His toothy grin widened in amusement. "Why so startled? It's not like I can hurt you... well... not directly~" the man walked out of view of the mirror while letting out a chuckle before a set of hands appeared behind me through the mirror. I was suddenly pulled back violently. I let out a yell as whatever or whoever had grabbed me yanked on my hair before throwing me agains't the wall. I let out a whine as the impact of my back to the stone wall let out a dissatisfying crack. I quickly look up to see my attacker. Two dark, tall figures stood over me. Despite the torch light their forms remained dark. But it was clear of what they were. Endermen. There warp like noises and purple glow, it was obvious. But I thought they were neutral mobs. Unless I made eye contact with them in the dark without realizing it. Before I could push my self up to fight back, scratch that, flee, one of the enderman grabbed my arm and and tossed me to the floor pinning me down with its long claw like hands. It's sharp nails dug through my jeans and my skin. I cried out in pain as I tried to pull the other hand that held my head down to the floor off me. At this point there's no time for critical thinking. I began to kick the enderman repeatedly before it finally gave way and let go of me. With the short amount of time I had I scrambled to my feet and ran deeper into the man hole. Everything quickly turned dark as soon as I turned a corner. I let out a whimpered cry. My back hurts from being thrown at a wall, my arms and legs hurt from the tight grips, and to top it all off, my head hurts from the stress I'm in. Damn it. If it weren't for the other enderman standing by I would of been able to grab the torch. I curse to myself as I continued to run straight forward. Probably not the best idea, but it's better than being pinned down by one of the deadliest creatures of the night. Speak of the devil. I thought as I heard the familiar screeches of the two endermen echo through out the cave. It was hard to tell whether they were close or not but for Notch's sake they better be far.
I heard another dark chuckle echo around me again before I suddenly slammed into a hard surface. I fell to the floor and groan in agony. Damn the darkness. I thought as I already had figured out what I had ran into. A wall. "Watch out~" the voice spoke with a mocking tone before snickering away. I struggle to push myself up as I reached for the wall I had ran into. I lean against the wall for support before collapsing back to the floor. I let out sharp gasps as I felt my tears begin to pour out more. My head began to ache more as I let out a pained cry. It wasn't long til I heard footsteps following with the Endermen's voices coming closer with each taking breathe. There was a sudden warp sound in front of me before a hand gripped my hair again. "NO!" I screamed as I tried to pull away in a futile attempt to get away. But it was no use. I cried out once more as the other enderman came by and gripped my arm before the two pulled me up to my feet. I tried my best to not collapse beneath my quivering knees as the endermen seem to be speaking to one another. I couldn't tell what they were saying but it was most likely about me. The enderman who had its hold on my hair let go before firmly grabbing my other arm. The two began to pull me forward but scared and suspicious I refused and tried pulling away. One of the enderman let out a low growl while the other starred back at me silently. "W-WHERE EVER YOURE TAKING ME IM N-NOT GOING!" I managed to yell. There was a couple of seconds of silence as the two looked to each other. One could tell they did because there purple glowy eyes gave it away. They both looked back at me. The particles and their eyes seem to shift and warp into blues and purple swirls along with the darkness around me. The whole thing made me feel dizzy and a little sick to my stomach. They were teleporting me. But to where? Eventually the blue and purple swirls around disappeared and we were now back in the mirror filled ravine. My eyes began to strain as my legs gave way. Instead of just collapse onto the floor I fell to my knees while the two enderman remained holding my arms to keep me from passing out. They held me up more so I could get back on my feet as they pulled me into another cave filled with darkness.

(A day late but that's ok. I'm still trying to get back to schedule. I'm sorta just going back and forth with posting chapters of each story.)