{Chapter 5}

{Previous: There was a slight squeak sound before I heard him blow out the candle. Everything fell into darkness. "I'll talk to you in the morning. Goodnight." Ron says as he lays back in bed.
"Goodnight."}

"Are you sure you want to go instead?" Ron asked as I pulled my bag over my back and looked into the list. "Yes I'm sure. Since you don't know what a Day Night clock looks like, It'll be easier if I just did it." I answered before grabbing the bag of money that Ron had received from the meeting. "You said you got three bags for each month right?" I asked. Ron nods as he takes a small sip from his coffee. "Good. The wagon should be waiting for me at the spot we got dropped off at. And if I get a horse I should be back hopefully before sunset." I explained before asking Ron "Is there anything you can think of that we need before I leave?" Ron places a hand on his chin, thinking to himself "Hmmm nope. I think we got everything. At least the important stuff." I nod before opening the door and looking back again "If I'm not back by tonight. I'm either dead or at a Inn." I said with a cocky grin. "Don't joke like that. You'll come back alive." Ron says with a smirk before finishing up his coffee. We say our goodbyes before I closed the door and left.

{timeskip}

It had been a good 4 hours of walking and slightly jogging. Just to speed up the process. I eventually get to the edge of the forbidden lands and see a wagon with a man and his dog waiting for me. I wave to the man as I got closer. "Hello there! You must be the one who requested me to take you to town?" The man said. I nod enthusiastically before hopping in the back of the wagon. I sit up and look at the dog. I pet the dog while saying "Good boy." The wagon starts moving as soon as I hopped in. And now we get to town. I thought as I watched the sun finish rising. Yeah I'll admit I left awful early.

{Another Timeskip :\/}

We eventually get into the nearest town as I was eating a late breakfast. I looked around at the shops as I fed the dog some bread. "Hey mister. Do you by any chance know any places where I can get a horse?" I asked. "As a matter of fact there is! At the wagon stables they have horses there for rent or sale. If you need one right away I'll be more than happy to drop you off there." The man explained. "That's quite alright. I'll get the horse last after collecting everything else."
"Haha. You miners are sure interesting. Normally any person would get a horse first and get other things last."
"Eh that's just how we are. But I'm not all that interesting. You should talk to the nocturnal miners. I here they constantly have to deal with mobs. Especially phantoms."
"It's no wonder."
I look at a shop of clocks and ask the man to stop. I thank him for his time and pay him before heading into the clock shop. Upon walking in there were clocks everywhere! Curvy ones. Square ones. But they were all regular clocks. I walk up to the front counter and wait for someone to arrive. I see a woman with short black hair pulled up into high pigtails. "H-How may I h-help you?" She stutters out while twiddling with her thumbs nervously. "Hi! I was wondering if you have any DayNight clocks?"
"D-day night clocks? Oh! Y-you must m-mean the Cyclock." She stammers out.
"Yeah that." I reply. I know they are called Cylocks an all, but it just doesn't sound right to me. So I just call it a Day Night Clock. She turns and walks to the back room and rummages through some chests. Eventually she returns with a box full of Day Night clocks. She carefully dumps them all across the counter and speaks "S-so. These are the ones
I h-have. Which ones w-will you t-take?" I look at all the clocks before landing a eye on two that were hand sized. I move the two pocket clocks away from the rest "These will do just fine." She nods before sliding all the other clocks back into the box and ringing up the two I picked. "T-that would be 4 g-gold coins please." I nod as I reached into the monthly bag and set four coins on the counter. She takes the said coins and thanks me. I take the clocks and stuff them into my bag before thanking the lady and leaving. Now all that's left is some mining gear, food, and a spare chest for me. Should be easy. I thought.

{another Timeskip}

I had finally retrieved everything. I had the chest in separate pieces and tide to my back, foods are in my bag with the clocks. And some mining materials like a compass and a map reader. I let out a sigh of relief and start walking in the direction of the of the wagon stable. Upon arriving there were wagons, donkeys, horses, mules, and llamas for sale. Looking around I look over at one particular horse in a empty stable. It was black with white specks on it like stars with beautiful sapphire blue eyes. "Beautiful ain't she?" A man spoke beside me. "Does she have a name?" I asked. "Starlight. But she mostly responds to Star. You thinking of buying?"
"Depends. How much?"
"15 diamond coins."
"15 DIAMOND COINS!?" I yell in outrage "I CAN PAY FOR THE GOLDEN FELIX HORSE BACK AT THE OTHER STABLE FOR HALF THAT PRICE!"
"W-well maybe we can arrange something! How about 13 diamond coins??" I mentally grin to my self. I scoffed loudly "13 diamond coins. What do you take me for?" I grumble under my breath "Make it 10 diamond coins and I'll keep my mouth shut about this special event." "THATS FINE WITH ME! You can take the horse for 10 diamond coins." The man stammered. I take out my bag and took about ten diamond coins. Sellers can be easily influenced when you know their in competition with others.

(Ok starting now chapters will post every two days now. Though I might be a day late because I got finals going on this week. Anyways I gotta sleep goodnight!)