Chapter 37:Trixie(end)

Trixie's POV

"Trixie! Katya is here dear."

"Thanks Dela." I took one more deep breathe as I grabbed my guitar. I walked out of my office and smiled when I saw Katya. She looked beautiful, which was always but it was different tonight. "Hey baby."

"Hey. You look amazing."

"I was going to say the same exact thing to you."

"You're welcome sis." Aja stood proudly with her arms crossed.

"Shut up Aja." Kim rolled her eyes as she looked at Aja.

"Anyway, are you excited babe?"

"More nervous than anything but yeah I guess." I took Katya's hand in mine as I kissed her.

"You will be okay, I'll be right here okay?" Katya chuckled as her eyes focused on my guitar

"Why do you have your guitar?"

"I finished the song so I thought I'd perform it."

"Wait, you're actually gonna perform in front of all these people?"

"Well, I thought since you are taking such a big step, I could meet you half way." Katya wrapped her arms around me without warning. I could feel her heartbeat as I held her. That heartbeat I fell in love more each night that we slept together, each day we spent together. I knew it well now. I pulled back a little and smiled. "Let's go show everyone shall we?"

"Okay."

"Good." I took Katya's hand and walked over to the covered mural. I turned on the microphone that we had set up. "Hello, may I have everyone's attention?" All of the guests turned around to face Katya and I. Katya gripped my hand a little tighter as she smiled. "As most of you know this company was owned by my grandfather, then it was given to me. I kept it the same for so long, because I thought change was disrespecting his memory. But Katya, the lovely woman here, showed me that I couldn't have been more wrong. So, I decided to ask her to paint a mural here on this empty wall. And that is why we are here, not only to fully welcome Katya but to let know her know that she is fully apart of the Mattel family." Applause filled the room and I could feel Katya's grip loosen a bit. "Babe, would you like to do the honors?" Katya nodded her head and pulled away the huge cloth that was covering the wall. I took my first look at the final product and smiled. Katya had painted all of us, every person that she had met here. Bob, Farrah, Alyssa, Dela and myself. But in the middle was myself and my grandfather. He was giving me a white guitar while my friends surrounded us. I could feel tears swelling in my eyes. "Katya...I love it."

"I hope you do, it took me freaking forever."

"You did amazing." I hugged Katya as applause ran through the building. I could feel my tears falling but I didn't care. Katya had did better, way better than I thought and I was so proud of her. Dela tapped on my shoulder as she smiled.

"Are you ready to perform Trixie?"

"Now?"

"We have a set schedule."

"Alright alright." I kissed Katya and sighed. "I better get up there."

"Okay babe. I'll stand in front."

"Actually, could you sit at that table right there?" I pointed to a table in the front.

"Sure." Katya kissed my cheek and walked to the table as I walked on stage. I grabbed my guitar and blew a kiss at Katya. Dela turned on the microphone as she cleared her throat.

"Everyone, could I have your attention?" Dela smiled as everyone grew quiet. "Thank you. Okay, most of you know that we always have someone to perform here at our parties. Last time it was Adore and the time before it was Shea. Well, this time Trixie, herself will be performing." Dela walked away from the mic as she clapped along with everyone else.