'28

Her eyes open wide, he remembered the movie

Her eyes open wide, he remembered the movie. Trent just suspires as he takes a few steps back. Jordan scratches the back of her head, she is overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, I need to leave," She excuses herself before finally letting herself out of the house and reliving all the tension in her bones. Jordan needs time, needs to process everything and it's almost an impossible thing to do with all the headache for the hangover and the crying.

She starts running under the rain as she keeps relieving everything in her body, her cries start mixing up with the rain as she stops to take a seat on the border of the sidewalk where she starts breathing deeply, wishing he was behind her but he isn't.

All this time she has been overwhelmed with how she feels when she is around him. And how when she wasn't around him, that's all she wanted to do. Kissing him felt like fireworks, looking into his eyes felt more intimate than touching him. All the songs are about him, she finally understood what all the love songs meant. She wanted to know all about his day, even the routine stuff. Somehow it never seemed mundane. She wanted to know everything about him, Jordan wanted to be a part of his life. She didn't realize she has been falling in love. Unfortunately, she didn't realize until it was too late and there was no going back, he already has her heart.

The neighborhood seems empty as not even cars pass by. The brunette hides her face with her hands as soon as she hears someone approaching and then she start trying to calm herself down and removes all the tears from her eyes.

"Should we ask?" She hears a boy's voice but he doesn't get a reply, Jordan thinks they left but the thought is wrong as she feels someone tapping her shoulder.

"Lady, are you okay?" A familiar voice now wonders and she denies with her head. "It's pouring, you should get inside," He insists.

"I'm good," She mumbles looking straight at the street not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. 

"Wait, Jordan?" The other boy now asks confused and she turns her head to see who these two strangers are and the answer surprises her. "What are you doing out here?" Tyler insists as he takes a seat next to her and passes his umbrella over her head.

"What happened?" Marcel asks as he takes a seat on her other side. The girl just denies with her head not being able to speak and feeling completely ashamed of her state. 

"What did he do?" Tyler looks worried. "If I need to punch him, I will," He states.

"No, no," 

"Listen, he is our brother, we have a free pass to kick his ass," Marcel remarks.

"He said he loves me," She states as her eyes are fixed on a lampost across the street.

Both brothers are surprised, they know their brother has never loved anyone before and they also know, Trent sucks at expressing his feelings and he barely does, but when he does it, it's because he means it.

When she doesn't get a reply she looks at the two boys beside her but both are in silence with an indescribable facial expression. Tyler sighs confusing her even more. 

"Do you love him?" He raises a brow and she nods repeatedly. "Do you trust him?" He asks now and once again, she nods.

"I told him I love him and he said he needed time for himself because he had no clue what he wanted, then a week later, he appears at the club and pretends that nothing ever happened, the other day I wake up and he tells me he loves me, I'm just so confused and my mind is exploding, I don't know what to say or what to do," She explains. "You know him better than I will ever do, please, help me," She begs the siblings who just look at each other.

"I am sorry, Jordan, but," Tyler denies with his head. "I don't know, I just don't," He feels helpless and Jordan feels broken.

She removes the umbrella from her head before she gets up under the following eyes of the two brothers. "I'm going home," She declares and they don't try to stop her as they both nod and then watch her walk under the rain until she disappears at the corner.

"How can two people be so in love not end up happily ever after?" He sighs. "It has to work, doesn't it?" Marcel questions his older brother frustrated.