'26

"What the fuck?" Jordan spats as it takes a while for her to recognize the room she is in

"What the fuck?" Jordan spats as it takes a while for her to recognize the room she is in. How did I end up here? She wonders but as the headache starts kicking in so do the memories. "Oh, bloody hell," She covers her face with a pillow.

"I see you're awake," Trent speaks. She takes off the pillow from her face and sits up straight to look at him. He is leaning on the door frame holding a glass of water and a pill on his other hand. "I brought you this for your headache," He walks inside the room and leaves what he is holding on the night table.

"Thank you," She mumbles quietly as she looks around not wanting to make eye contact with him. Jordan notices the bed beside her is made. "Where did you sleep?" She wonders raising a brow.

"Guest room,"

"Why?" She now stares at him.

"Figured you didn't want me near," He shrugs. "I made food since it's the noon, I'll wait for you downstairs," He speaks fast before disappearing through the door leaving her alone again.

Jordan takes the ibuprofen he left her before getting up and going to the bathroom. She is wearing one of his shirts and one of his sweatpants, she figured he changed her to sleep more comfortable which she is grateful for.

Once she is done washing her face and teeth, she walks downstairs to find him seated on the table with the food already served, he is using his phone and as soon as he sees her, he puts it down.

"Have you seen my phone?" She wonders and he nods. 

"I used it to call your brother and letting him know you were safe," He explains. "I left it in the living room," 

Jordan just nods in understatement before taking a seat in front of him. "I see it's Spaghetti for my upsetti." She tries to joke but he just gives her a weak smile.

They start eating quietly and with only the TV on as background to make this less uncomfortable.

"Why were you with her?" She asks out of nowhere making him turn his focus from the TV to her.

"We were just talking," He replies and she just nods. "About you and I," He adds and she just nods while sipping her water. "Why did you drink? That doesn't sound like you at all," He now questions her.

"Because 12 shots of vodka burn less than the hole you left in me," She declares truthfully.

"I'm sorry," 

"No, don't worry, I'm the one who is sorry," She cuts him off while her attention is only on her plate as she plays with her food. "I'm sorry I fell for you so fast and I should have known, everything that falls, breaks,"

"Jordan,"

"I drink to forget you but, when I get drunk, your name is all I can remember." She cuts him off again complaining. "And to top that, you are in the same place as me with someone else," She laughs sarcastically. "It's unfair I'm the only one who's hurting," She sighs ironically.

"I might have been talking to someone else," He remarks. "But in my mind was you," He declares. "Still, you are the one who was giving the whole bar a show and you see me reclaiming something? You got drunk and I could have left you to do whatever but instead I took care of you because I-,"

"Because you what?" She raises her brow. The brunette denies with her head as she doesn't get a reply just a blank stare, she decides to get up from her seat to leave his house, she shouldn't have stayed to eat. 

"Jordan, where are you going?" He speaks as he follows her. First, she goes to the living room to grab her phone before finally walking to the front door.

"None of your concern," 

"Jordan, I love you," He states raising his voice to make her stop and he succeeds as she stops walking abruptly. "Can you look me in the face and tell me that you love me too, even if it's fake, I don't fucking care at all,"

"I-," She turns around bemused.

"I have feelings for you and I act like I don't fucking care because I'm so fucking scared but I'm only a fool for you and maybe you're just too good for me," He cuts her off. "Please don't walk away, I love you, I need you to fight for me." He begs on the verge of breaking down as he grabs her hand.