'08

"You saw me yesterday, why can't you let me in?" Jordan rolls her eyes at the guard

She accidentally slept a bit longer than she should have and couldn't arrive at training before the footballers so now the mission of returning the phone has become more difficult than she expected.

"I see hundreds of people each day, darling," The man responds.

"Are you saying that I'm not special? I mean, I know I'm irrelevant and I should die but," She starts acting dramatically.

"No, I didn't say that," The man confused but worried replies.

"It's better off If I'm dead, I know," Jordan starts fakely crying and the man starts worrying.

"No, don't cry," He hugs her. "How about I take you to see the team?" He asks her like a father asking his children if they want an ice-cream after they cried because of a fall.

Jordan nods as she wipes the fake tears. "Please,"

The man walks towards the big door and opens it for her. "You can go in," 

"Thank you, Sir," She says and he nods. "God bless you,"

When she turns around a winning smile starts growing on her face. Jordan always somehow makes everything work out in her favor.

As she pushes the heavy door she finds a group of young men on the other side, standing up in a round while taking, but as soon as they see Jordan their conversation dies down.

"Keep talking, pretend I'm not here," She speaks as she walks past them.

"It's not hard," One of them jokes making everyone else laugh but Jordan didn't find it funny at all.

"I'm sorry, was I meant to be offended?" Jordan asks with a hand on her chest. "The only thing offending me is your face," She retorts and the other guys laugh again.

The boy opens his mouth but Trent interrupts him. "Jordan, what are you doing here?" He walks over to her confused, the British look like if he just took a shower.

"Cleaning the bathroom," She sarcastically responds. "I'm here to give you your phone back," She takes it out of her back pocket and extends it to him.

"Oh my God, I thought I lost it while walking," He suspires. "Thank you," He gives her a smile.

"No problem," She smiles back.

"Wait, you are the side chick?" The boy who made the joke asks her and she suspires annoyed.

"No," Trent responds for her. "It's all a big misunderstanding Rhian,"

"Then, who are you?" Another one asks eyeing her up and down and receiving a glare by the brunette.

"Clearly none of your business," She spats.

"Okay, enough," Trent grabs Jordan's arm and takes her to a room. 

"If you want to have sex with me first take me on a date," She jokes once Trent closes the door.

"Shut up," His face burns.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend? I look like a bitch," She wonders. "Or well, why did you tell everyone that I was your girlfriend if they already knew you had another one?" 

"They are men, of course, they pretended that I never had one because they are loyal," He explains.

"Fucking hell, I belong to your club," She spats making Trent laugh.

"And she is not my girlfriend," He clarifies. "She says she is but we are just," He stops because he is actually shy of saying the word.

"Having sex?" She asks on purpose and he nods looking down ashamed. "I'm there too mate," She admits remembering Peter. "Sucks," She adds as she sits on the table behind her. Trent is surprised by her statement, he was clearly not expecting it. "Are you done with training?" She changes the topic and Trent nods. "Wanna go for a cup of coffee?" 

"Sure," He responds shrugging, it's not like he does much after training, he just sleeps.

"Let's go," She stands up to open the door but the door does not even move. "What the fuck," She spats staring at him.

Frowning, the British boy tries it too but they are locked. "No way in hell," He groans.

"We are fucking locked in here!" She states annoyed.

They both look at each other in disbelief, how can they be so unlucky.