'13

"Can I go with my Manchester United jersey?" Is the first thing Jordan says after his question

Trent sighs, she is unique. "You are going to get beaten up," He speaks.

"That is why I do boxing," She winks and he rolls his eyes. "What? My united jersey is the only red piece of clothing that I have," She shrugs.

"I give you a jersey," He declares and she raises a brow. 

"Can it be with number 11? It's my lucky number," She explains.

"You want Mo's jersey?"

"Who the fuck is Mo?" She wonders.

"You don't know who Salah is?" He asks in disbelief.

"Do I look like I know who that is?" She retorts as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"You can be so stubborn sometimes," Trent states annoyed.

"I know," She smiles widely. "And you lack patience," She shrugs as Trent frowns.

Jordan has no problem admitting her bad attitudes, she knows she's got issues just like everyone does.

"No, I don't," He defends himself.

"You got mad for me not knowing who Salah is instead of explaining me,"

"I didn't get mad," He insists.

"Sure, Jan," She rolls her eyes and as Trent is about to defend himself again, she speaks. "I'm going to the bathroom," She gets up from her seat and walks away as Trent keeps groaning because he knows she kind of won the argument.

While he waits for her, he decides to pay the check so they avoid having another discussion over it. As soon as she is back, he stands up and gestures her to leave which she nods and they both make their away out of the place.

"How much I owe you?" She wonders as soon as they step outside.

"Nothing," He responds.

"Then I'm the stubborn one," She murmurs.

"I heard that," He speaks as he watches her get inside his car.

"That is what I wanted!" She spats before slamming the door. "I can't believe your mad over that Mo guy, unbelievable!" 

"I am not mad," He replies while turning on the engine.

"Tell that to your face," 

The British decides to ignore her as he turns up the volume of the radio which she finds childish but doesn't say anything.

After a few minutes' drive, he stops the car in front of his house and turns off the engine.

"What are we doing here?" She asks him.

"I'm going to pick up the jersey and give it to you," He states before slamming his door. 

Jordan is quick to follow him as she also gets off the car. "When is the game?" She asks him as she walks behind him.

"On Saturday, why?" He responds as he opens the front door of his house and walks in. "It's going to be a tough one," He keeps talking even but he realizes she is not behind him. He turns around and walks again to the front door and she is standing there but still outside. "What are you doing there?"

"You didn't say that I can come in," She shrugs.

"Are you serious?"

"What? I have modals," She defends herself.

"Come in, please," He places his hand on her lower back as he pushes her inside his place. 

"Do I need to take off my shoes or something?"

"No," He replies. "Unless you want to? I don't know," He shrugs.

"No, I just have seen on movies that rich people usually take off their shoes when they walk inside their fancy houses," She shrugs

"As you said, those are movies, not real things happen there," He walks upstairs and he turns around again to face her. "Yes, you can come up too," He states and she nods as she starts following him.

The girl is amazed by how huge his home is but she doesn't let it show or says a thing. This is the first time in her life she is inside such a big and fancy home even though it doesn't look happy to her. It's all plain and most of the walls are white, kind of like a hospital.

"Here," Trent throws a jersey to her that it's inside a transparent sac. 

"You have never opened it?" She wonders while looking at it.

"No,"

"And it has number eleven on it?" She hesitates to wonder which he just nods. "May I ask which is your number?"

"Sixty-six," He simply responds while closing the door of his dresser.

Jordan is curious about why he has a jersey with the number eleven and closed but since he is in a bad mood she decides not to say a thing. "Can you take me home now? I need to keep working," She declares as Trent nods.

She can tell this side of Trent makes her feel intimidated and she can't tell if she is actually starting to develop feelings for him or if she is just latching onto the attention that she is constantly deprived of.