'18

Jordan's hands dance along the baseline of his hair, sending a shiver down his spine

Jordan's hands dance along the baseline of his hair, sending a shiver down his spine. She loves the way his short hair feels on her fingertips, and she can't help but run her hands through it as he wraps his arms around her pulling her into him.

A phone ringing becomes a disturbance between them. "Stop, stop," She states pulling away from his lips. "I need to answer that, or we are both dead," She gives Trent a smile before stealing a quick peck from his lips and walking away from his arms as she picks up her phone.

Trent stays in the kitchen not wanting to gossip even though curiosity is eating him alive but as soon as he is about to get up from his seat, she comes back.

"My brother is outside ready to take your car," She announces. "And me," She adds.

"What? But you didn't have breakfast," He complains.

"I had enough with your lips." She winks at him.

"You are not buying me with that one, you need to eat," He declares standing in front of her blocking her steps.

"Will do, I promise," She states showing her pinky finger to him and he just chuckles at how childish she can be sometimes. 

"How did your brother know my car is broke?" He wonders once he puts on his hoodie on and grabs his car key. 

"I texted him last night," She shrugs.

"Wait, your phone's battery survived?" He asks confused as he opens the front door to see a male figure standing there. "Hello, there," Trent gives Jake a smile who looks at them both up and down before speaking.

"Did you sleep with my sister?" Is the first thing he says making Trent's cheek bright red.

"W-What?" He stutters and Jordan pushes him to a side.

"Jake, shut up," She spats slapping his head.

"Ouch!" He complains sobbing where she hit him. "Let me act like a bad brother," 

"You are a fucking muffin, no one buys it," She jokes. 

"Well, he did," Jake points to Trent. "I think he almost fainted," He laughs making Jordan laugh too.

"I love humor based on my humiliation," Trent sarcastically speaks making them laugh again. "Here are the keys," He gives them to Jake until he realizes his Range Rover is already towed on the huge old truck. "How?" He frowns.

"We got it cover," Jake winks. "But we need this anyway," He adds taking the keys from his hands. "And we need to go," He warns his sister who just rolls her eyes.

"Wait for me at the car," 

Jake raises a brow at them. "Fine, see you later mate," He simply says before walking and getting inside of his truck.

"Well, I guess, I'll see you," She speaks awkwardly and Trent looks behind her before planting a kiss on her lips taking her by surprise. Jordan smiles through the kiss as her hands grab his face to deepen the kiss. 

He pulls away softly. "Go before your brother murders me,"

"He wouldn't kill a fly, but my father on the other hand," She jokes making him chuckle. "Bye," She spats quickly before running towards her truck and getting inside under the stare of Trent.

Jordan slams the door and puts on the seatbelt as her brother turns on the engine and the drive starts silently with only the stereo on. 

"You know that you won't last long, right?" Jake speaks making Jordan turn her head and focus from the window.

"What?"

"The relationship or whatever you two have is not real," He speaks making her frown.

"Jake, stay out of my business," She replies crossing her arms on her chest and rolling her eyes.

"Jordan, I'm your brother and I don't want you to get hurt," He states. "Don't take it badly," He shrugs.

"Since when do you care about me, Jake?" 

"Since mom died and you are the only woman in my life to take care of," He replies. "You know he is not for you and never will, he comes from another lifestyle, he lives another lifestyle and you will never be part of it," He declares. "He just wants your body, once you give it to him, it's over,"

"You don't know him," Jordan speaks harshly.

"I'm a man, Jordan," 

"So, what? Does that mean you know him?" She retorts.

"Jordan, how on earth would a wealthy man would ever want to be with a broke girl like you? It's not fucking possible! This is not Hollywood, sweetie!" Jake starts raising his voice making Jordan feel intimidated, she hates when people yell at her. 

"Shut up, Jake!" Jordan finds herself screaming at him too.

"Why? Because I'm stating facts?" He replies staring at her as he stops at a red light.

"Because you are a fucking asshole," Jordan snaps as she takes her seatbelt off and opens the door of the car letting herself out. 

"Where the fuck are you going, Jordan?" Jake yells but the only reply he gets from her is a middle finger raised up in the air.

Both siblings are prideful enough to keep insisting so both go separate ways.

Jordan finds a bench where she takes a seat as she pulls her phone from inside her pocket to call the only person she knows he would come and pick her up. 

At the second tone, he answers. "J, what's wrong?" His voice fills her speaker.

"Please pick me up," She begs with frustration.

"Where are you?" Worried can be heard in his voice.

"St. George's Park,"

"Be there in five," He cuts the call and she pushes her phone down her pockets again and hugs herself, the wind is cold.

Jordan is either wildly emotional or she doesn't care about anything. Right now, her emotions are showing and she hates it, and she hates him because she knows it's all due to him since he came into her life.