'02

Jordan tilts her head to the side as she stares at the three brothers

Jordan tilts her head to the side as she stares at the three brothers. "So, will you show me the car or should we leave now?" She asks while resting a hand on her hip.

"Yes," Trent stutters as he feels really ashamed of himself, his brothers try their hardest to hide their laugh but it's just so hard.

They both make the way towards his car and he opens it. Jordan extends her hand and he just stares at it confused.

"They keys," She sighs annoyed. He rapidly places them on her hand and she takes a seat and tries to turn it on. After a few tries, she is decided. "The batteries are dead," She simply declares to Trent and the rest as she closes the door.

"Are you sure?" Marcel asks and she nods. 

"So, what do we do?" Tyler wonders.

"My dad will replace it," She speaks and then looks at Trent. "Catch it," She throws the keys and a clumsy Trent catches them.

"How long will it take?" He asks her.

"An hour or so," She replies.

"No way, I need to go training in," He stops to look at the watch on his wrist. "Less than fifteen minutes," He complains.

"Stop whining, I'll take you," Jordan offers taking everyone by surprise.

"What?" Trent questions.

"Did I stutter?" She sighs.

"Jordan," Her father glares at her and she rolls her eyes.

"In what will you take me?" Trent asks.

"In that," She points to the old truck. Trent's face shows disgust and his brothers are just hiding a laugh. Jordan notices it and can't help to feel angry. 

Jordan has always dealt with the fact that her family is not a wealthy one, she was always being laughed at school for rocking the same clothes for straight days but as she grew up she started to care less. But sometimes when people come at her with this she can't help to feel angry and annoyed. 

"Forget it," She snaps harshly. "Dad, I'll be at the truck waiting for you," She finishes as she walks to it.

"Wait," Trent speaks trying to stop her. "Please, take me there or I will be on the bench for three straight games," He states while following her rapid steps but Jordan doesn't even look at him. "Jordan," He grabs her arm feeling bad for his actions.

"Don't call me like that," She responds annoyed turning to face him.

"Please," He begs and he sounds genuine.

"Look for your stuff, I'll be at the truck," She simply responds and a smile grows in Trent's face.

"Thank you," He speaks before running into his house. Jordan watches him and then she watches his brothers who are smirking at her as they wiggle their brows playfully.

Jordan rolls her eyes and mutters a fuck you to them who just laugh out loud and she can't help but laugh too.