'12

"I don't have enough money to pay for this," Jordan states while looking at the door of the restaurant

"I don't have enough money to pay for this," Jordan states while looking at the door of the restaurant. "I thought we were going for a cup of coffee,"

"We are," He says.

"I look like a crackhead," She speaks and Trent can't help to laugh at her last statement.

"You look good, shut up," He speaks and she raises a brow.

"I won't get mad, you can say it, I look like one," She adds smiling and Trent laughs even more.

"No, you don't!" He says. "It's fashion, have you seen how people dress these days?" He asks her and she shrugs.

"Well, in my neighborhood they dress to sell drugs, can't tell how they do it in yours," She says and he denies with his head.

"Plus, look at me, I'm wearing just a black hoodie and black jeans, really basic," 

"Yeah, a Balenciaga hoodie that costs more than what my dad makes in five months and a lack jean that costs more than my entire house but go off," She declares before opening the huge and heavy door of the restaurant and walking in, leaving Trent sighing in the back.

"Hello, welcome to Shiraz," A young blonde lady salutes Jordan with a smile.

"What's good?" Jordan smiles back and the woman is taken by surprise by her informal ways of speaking but then she focuses on Trent walking in and her eyes open wide.

"Good morning," She says almost pushing Jordan off her way. Trent just smiles at her politely. "Table for two?" She asks not even turning around to look at Jordan.

"Yes, believe it or not, I'm still here," Jordan states while touching her shoulder.

Jordan doesn't really care that the unknown woman is not acknowledging her existence, she is used to that, but on the other side, Trent finds it disrespectful. He reaches her side and places his arm around her waist and pulls her closer. The woman lowers her head and grabs to menus and start leading them to a table. 

The place is almost empty, only a few work colleagues are there but they do notice the Liverpool's player presence as most of them start whispering but Trent does not pay attention to them, he is used to it, whilst they take a seat, Jordan catches someone even taking a picture of them and she decides to do the peace sign and laughs.

"What are you doing?" Trent wonders confused as he turns around to see really fast.

"That girl is taking a picture, so I might as well pose," She shrugs.

"Then I hope you like appearing in newspapers,"

"I truly don't care, I don't even have social media, how are they even going to find me?" She explains.

"What do you mean you don't have social media?" He wonders confused yet intrigued. 

"I just don't," She shrugs. "I don't have friends who would follow me there," 

"You don't need friends to have social media," Trent explains.

"You don't need friends because you are famous, me on the other hand, who would follow me there? My brother? No, thanks," She jokes and he decides to drop it, even though, he wonders what keeps her so busy that she doesn't even get intrigued over it.

They open the menu and she starts searching for the cheaper thing on it, she doesn't like to have others paying for her things, she has always been a really independent woman, she started working since she was a child and she has been saving money ever since. Her dad told her they don't have enough money for silly things that every kid would want, and if she wanted something, she would have to earn it.

"Have you decided yet?" The boy wonders while staring at her, she is just concentrated on doing the maths. "It's on me," He adds while putting down the menu to look at her face and he sees her with her phone calculator. "What are you doing?" He asks a smile grows on his face.

"Shush, you are going to make me lose the count," She replies.

"Jordan, I said it's on me, order whatever you want and don't you even dare to look at the price." He states.

"No, I'm paying for my part," She denies and he sighs.

"Listen, I brought you here, it's on me and if you don't stop that, I will get up from my seat and leave,"

Jordan raises a brow at him as she lowers her menu. "Are you threating me?"

"It's not a threat, it's a warning,"

And before Jordan can reply, the waiter, who is a boy, comes to their table. Trent orders first because she told him to and once it's her turn she looks at the boy.

"I will have a macchiato and, what do you suggest I should accompany it with?" She asks the boy and he is actually quite nervous. One of his favorite footballers is seated in front of him and on top of that, his girlfriend or whatever she is, is asking him for advice on food.

"Uhm, are you vegan or vegetarian?" He asks her and she denies with her head. "I would recommend a brioche filled with nutella but that is only if you like sweet things otherwise we do make the best sandwiches with ham from San Daniele," He speaks fast almost making Jordan get lost in his speech.

"I'll leave it to you," She shrugs.

"What?" The boy is clearly confused.

"You choose for me," She smiles at him to what he just nods and turns around leaving their table sighing. "You better give him a signed jersey or something, he is really nervous with your presence," She speaks once he is fully out of her view.

"First I will give one to you," Trent speaks and she frowns.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to go see me on my next home game,"