'21

"Trent!" Jordan screams but that doesn't stop him and before anyone else can notice, he has Peter against the wall

"You think you are smart?" He asks.

"Trent, let him go," Jordan stands by his side and grabs his arm. "He is not worth it," 

The brunette is not worried about Peter, she is worried about how Trent is a public person and seeing him punching someone is not somethings too nice for the media to find out.

"Mate, stop it," Jake pushes Trent off Peter. "Jordan, get him out," He orders his sister as she nods and drags Trent out of the workshop.

"Why are you defending him?" He snaps frustrated walking to his car.

"I am not defending him in any way, Trent," She assures. "I don't want to be the reason you are getting a bad reputation," She states watching him lean on his car as he covers his head with his hands, Jordan stands closely in front of him.

"Fuck," He yells hitting his own car making her jump.

"I'm sorry," She whispers.

He takes his hands off his face and stares at her. "Don't be sorry, you didn't do a single thing, Jordan," He declares.

"You just got yourself into a fight because of me,"

"No," He denies with his head. "It's not your fault he is such an asshole, and it's not your fault I reacted that way," 

"But-," She tries to speak but he cuts her off.

"There is no but," He says in a serious tone as he grabs her waist and pulls her closer to him. "Heard me?" He asks and she nods silently. "Now, I'm sorry for the scene I caused." He apologizes and Jordan tilts her head to the side before erupt in a loud laugh confusing Trent completely. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," She smiles at him. Now that she realizes what happened, no one has ever fought for her before. 

"Nothing?" He raises a brow and she denies with her head.

"What happened?" She asks him referring to the fight.

"Your brother called me to pick up my Range Rover," He responds. "I walk in and that prick gets to my face talking shit," He starts explaining still annoyed of how explicit Peter described what he did in the room with her, that made his blood boil.

She doesn't even want to know what Peter said. When he gets mad, he can say a lot of things that would make anyone go bananas so she is not blaming Trent for anything.

"It's okay, he is a dickhead," She shrugs.

"I just made quite an impression to your brother and father,"  He sighs.

"Their opinion is the last thing I care," She truthfully responds making him smile a little. "Now, how where you going to go back to your house with two cars?" She frowns noticing he didn't bring anybody with him.

"Because you are driving one back," He winks and her eyes open wide. 

"You want me to drive one of your expensive cars?" She questions him in disbelief and he nods. "Are you sure?" She raises a brow and looks at his face in search of jokes or pranks but he nods.

"Yes, now go get my Range Rover and follow my car back home." He orders and Jordan kisses his lips out of happiness before running back inside the workshop.

"Jordan, get your ass here!" Jake yells as soon as he sees his sister. Fuming, she walks to his brother, he is standing next to her father and Peter.

"What?" She wonders before glaring at Peter, who is holding a bag of ice on his face.

"We have a deal," Her father speaks.

"What deal?" 

"Peter is staying," He declares.

"What? No!" She refuses.

"If he doesn't keep the job he will sue Trent," Jake explains to her. "You choose,"

Without a word but sighing loudly, Jordan turns around and leaves the three-man, she had enough for the day. She grabs the fancy car keys and gets inside the Range Rover.

Once she takes it out of the garage, Trent notices and balefire at her to follow him. After a long drive because of the traffic, she parks the Range Rover beside his car and gets off.

"What an amazing car!" She yells still in shock of how beautiful it is.

A smile grows on Trent's face, he has never seen a girl so happy about a car. "I think the car would be grateful for your compliments," He jokes making her frown.

"Thank God, you are a footballer and not a comedian," She responds as he frowns too but then laughs. "By the way, if you had this second car," She points to the one he drove. "Why did you ask me to take you to train that morning?" She wonders with a hand resting on her hip.

"I bought it a week ago and it arrived today, after you left," He winks.

"What? You can buy cars online?" She asks and he nods. "What the fuck," She whispers to herself as they start walking inside his house. "How much did it cost?" 

"Do you really want to know that?" He responds as he closes his front door once they are both inside the house.

"You are right, I actually don't," She laughs before with all confidence start to walk to his kitchen.

"I can get you one," He lets out behind her making her turn around quickly so they crash into each other. 

"Are you high?" She wonders as her hand takes his face and starts examining it.

"What? No," 

"What are you even saying?" She giggles.

"C'mon, don't tell me that one of your dreams is one of those cars outside and I say this because I know you like cars," He assures.

"Well, yes, I dream of many things," She says. "And the thought of your hand between my legs is just one of them. Now shut up and kiss me."