Chapter 21 - I have to tell Luke.

Kimberly broke down in tears. "We have to tell uncle Luke! Mum we have to" Me "We can't ruin his tour! I'll get in trouble" Kim "mum! Luke's son has died, by the time the tour has finished, Leon's funeral would've already happened and they'll hate you for not telling them sooner!" Kimberly stood up "Come on mum we have to go! It's not like Milly is going to tell him" Kimberly said as she tried pulling me up. Eventually I stood up and said "Fine we'll go, pack a small bag, just in case" So myself and Kimberly went and packed a little bag.

I started the car engine while I waited for Kim to get in the car, when she did get in the car, all she could do was cry.

"How?" Kimberly mumbled. "He... He had cancer!" I said as I wiped my eyes before driving off. Kim "Why didn't you tell me?" Me "I only just found out Kim. I had no idea, I'm just as shocked as you darling!"

~Beau's POV~

"That was a party!" I said as I jumped down from the stage.

Luke "That was incredibleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Jai "Can we do that againn?" Ronnie "We need to get back to the hotel so you guys can shower and set off for the next show tomorrow" James "I'm soooooooooo tired" Me "I need sleep."

When we get back to the hotel I am so going to sleep. I have never seen the boys this quiet. They're probably quiet because they haven't slept all night and they just did a show bless them tiring themselves out. a few minutes later and we all get into our rooms, I grab a quick shower and some food before hitting the pillow for a nap. When I got out the bathroom, I was wearing nothing but my towel and I see Emily and Kimberly sat on my bed, both in tears, the way that both of my favourite girls crying like that, made in instantly think, either one was raped or the house was burgled.

"Girls. whats happened, why are you here?" I said as I sat in between them and cuddled them both. Emily "Where's Luke" "Daddy, I need you!" Kimberly said as she wrapped both arms are me. "I'm here babe, I ain't going no where, Luke's in his room why? why are you both crying?" Emily "Milly rang me earlier!" Me "What did the bitch want?" "She told me Leon had cancer and he didn't make it" Emily said wiping her eyes. I froze. My nephew, dead? this can't be!! Kim looked up and said "Dad, say something!" I couldn't speak. I just stared into thin air, then I managed to say "Need to tell Luke" I got up threw a pair of trackies on, not caring about a top or boxers, and headed straight for Luke's room followed by the girls. I don't know how I am going to tell him. I can't let Emily tell him because it'll hurt her having to say 'Leon died' over and over again

I knocked on Luke's door and I looked over at Emily and Kimberly. Emily was just holding Kimberly, I know Emily is trying to keep strong for Kim, Luke opened the door, I just took one look at Luke and I broke down in tears. I looked over at Emily and said "Both of you stay here!" I walked into Luke's room and told him the news.

"Milly rang Emily earlier!" Luke "Oh yeah what does she want?" Me "It's best if you take a seat!" Luke "No thanks I want to stand" Me "I don't know how to say this bro!" Luke "Just tell me!" "He's" I said as I sallowed, "He's dead" I managed to say. Luke looked at me and said "Whos dead?" Me "Leon!"

I looked at Luke and he couldn't believe his ears. He started freaking out, no matter how many times he hit my chest crying out 'No' I pulled him into a hug, Emily and Kimberly walked in. Before I know it Luke collapsed in my arms.