Chapter 16

Mum "Want to talk about it?" Me "Long story short, did a 16th birthday party for Kim and her friend accused Beau of raping her but I kinda believed it  cause I walked in and they were kissing but then at the court cause she came clean and said it was all a lie So I thought I'd come over here and see everyone for a while so I'm not surrounded by all the press" Mum "Oh right, so you two still together or are you planning on moving back to the UK?" Me "We're still together but on a little break" Mum "Oh right, things will get better, the pair of you belong together. I mean you both made it through all the shit you've been together for sixteen years" Me "Ten years mum, ten years." Mum "Ten years then! Any of you hungry?" Kimberly "I am nan. The plane food weren't all that good to be honest" Mum "Plane food isn't always that nice to be honest Kim, I'll go cook you both a meal" Me "Mum, Is it alright if Kim and I go take our things upstairs please?" Mum "Yes sure, you still remember where your room is?" Me "Yeah"

Kim and my self went and put our luggage in my bedroom where we'll be staying for a while. Kim "So this used to be your bedroom?" Me "Yeah. It's exactly how I left it when I moved out all those years ago." Kimberly "Really?" Me "Yeah" Kimberly "Wow! You were messy!" looking at my wordseaches and pens all over the floor. Me "Eyy! I got bored so I did a lot of wordsearches. Reminds me, I want to take the unfinished ones back to america to do!" Kim "It's official my mother is weird!" Me "Ehem misses say's the one who loves colouring books... At least I'm not glued to the internet" Kimberly "I'm a teenager! and plus you was when you were my age!" Me "How do you know?" Kim "I do talk to your brother who is my uncle over facebook so I stalked your facebook from way before I was born and before you met dad and damn you posted some shit" Me "Kimberly! And yeah I know I did. Looking back at the old me is kinda cringy" Kim "I can tell" Me "Oi you! watch it, come on. let's go see what your nan has dished up!"

~Luke's POV~

Now that Emily and Kimberly has gone to England for a while this place isn't the same! Who is there to cook? To clean. We've already ordered two takeaways and we go out for breakfast and buying lots of ready made drinks and meals so we don't have to use the dishes bescause if we were to use the dishes it'll all just mount up and not get washed. Your probably thinking 'Don't you have a dishwasher?' Indeed we do but only Emily knows how to work it. We only know how to open it.

Beau hasn't been himself recently. He hasn't really left the house simply because he don't want to be surround by the press and see everything that's happened in the papers and magazines.

~Beau's POV~

I can't even bring my self to the front door. I've spoken to mum about it over the phone and all she had to say is that I'm not looking the bad one if Emma came forward and told everyone that it was all a lie. I got so much hate for it. I nearly lost my girlfriend because of her. I knew I wouldn't lose Kim cause she believed me. I think if Emily and myself didn't go through the shit we did when she fell pregnant, she would've believed me, but it is because of that our relationship has grown stronger. I do love her to bits.