Chapter 18

Emily POV~

12 hours later

Myself and Kimberly are finally back home in Los Angles. We stepped through the front door, put our bags down and our first thought was 'This place is a dump'

We put our bags in our rooms and got tiding. Kimberly doing the living room, myself doing the kitchen. Have they bloody been living off of takeaways or something? Because there are takeaway boxes everywhere. There has been no washing up done. Can's of drink everywhere, Coke, Fanta, Sprite, You name it along side ALCOHOL bottles. Man. This is going to take FOREVER.

Half hour later and I have literally just finished clearing out the bottles.

~Kimberly's POV~

I admit, I'm glad to be home because I've missed it. I'm meant to be seeing Dana later but it looks like I cannot now. Thanks Dad, Luke, Daniel, James and Jai... Do you not know how to clean?? Is that vomit in the corner? Ewwwwwwwww!!! "MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!" I shouted.

Mum came running in thinking I've hurt myself. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

Me trying not to vomit myself, I manage to say "There is vomit in the corner over there!" Mum looked and said "That is disgusting! Let's continue cleaning up in here then I'll call the carpet cleaning people and they can handle ALL the floors in this place! and soon as it's the guys fault, the money for the cleaning people is coming out of their bank accounts not mine!" Me "I thought they were more grown up!"

~Dana's POV~

I've tried ringing Kimberly time and time again and she is not answering! If she channged her mind about going out for dinner, she could of at least sent a text instead of ignoring me leaving me hanging!

*Buzz: Kimmy* 'Heyya sorry didn't realize the time! Got home literally hours ago and the place was a tip! Can't make it today, me and mum are literally cleaning the house top to bottom. Place is a fucking tip!! Vmit everywhere, no washing up has  been done beer bottles and cans are EVERYWHERE. I'm surprise we are not invested with rats. Can we make it for another day please?'

Me 'Yeah sure no worries. Began to think you were ignoring me'

I can't let Kimmy and her mum tidy the WHOLE house by themselves. Do you know how big their house is... Time to be a good friend.

I grabbed the boys and got them to come with me to help out. An hour later we were at Kimberly's house, ringing the door bell and Kim answered.

Kimberly "What are you guys doing here?"

Me "Thought we'd be good friends and come and help out!"

Kimberly "You guys really don't have to. Me and mum has got it under control!!" 

Cole "More hands lighter the work!" 

Dave "Yeah, what if there's something you or your mum can't lift? We'd do it!"

Kimberly "Okay! You guys have got me. Come in"

Will "What are you and your mum up to?"

Kimberly "Well I'm in the bathroom and mum's still in the kitchen, rooms that has been done is the living room. The carpet cleaners are just doing their job in there cleaning the carpets"

It is manic in here! I don't know how Kimberly and her mum can seriously cope with all this cleaning. Oh well best get to it ey!