Chapter 4- Wait, what?

Way to go Lia, within minutes of Justin being the new leader you’ve already given yourself up.

“Um, hey.” I smiled like it was just another day seeing him.

“A-Are you stalking me or something?” Justin stuttered totally confused as to why I was here.

“Do I look like I’m interested in your big-headed, whorish ass or did you seem to forget I’m not intrigued by your fail attempts at making me putty in your hands.” I rolled my eyes at that being the first thing he could think of.

“So then what exactly are you doing here?” His tone of voice got darker probably getting slightly pissed at my attitude.

“It’s her.” Colin whispered like he had just had an epiphany.

“What?” Justin turned his head to him.

“It’s her. This is how she gets her information. She sits in here watching us she’s the mastermind behind it all.” He said burning his brown eyes into mine.

And there it is. The truth, he knew and so did Justin.

Well fucking done, Lia. Round of applause to how your secret was now out in the open because of something as simple as two guys finding some privacy to talk.  

Hear that? That’s the sound of a years’ worth of work all down the drain.

I need to leave and get out before they take me and kill me.

“I’ll just be going, seems like you too are hyped up on some strong weed.” I smiled taking slow steps towards the door in which both Justin and Colin stood beside.

“Hell no!” Colin said gripping my upper arm and making me stumble backwards a few inches in front of him.

Looking down at my arm that I could feel where he had dug his fingers into then back at him, I lunged forward bringing my hand around his neck pulling him down shoving my knee deep into his abs. I released my hold on his neck and pushed his shoulders making him hit the wall behind him and then groan from the impact.

“Don’t touch me!” I seethed breathing heavily. “I did absolutely nothing to you.”

I stepped away from Colin as he stared at me in disbelief before turning to look at Justin who had amusement and surprise dancing in his eyes.

Ignoring him I gripped the handle of the door pulling it open only to be stopped when a hand pushed it shut.

“I want to work with you.”

“Excuse me?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

Did he seem to forget I was the one killing members of his now new gang? He was supposed to be after me for going after them.

“You’re the one doing all the killings right?” Justin licked his lips shoving his hand into his pockets leaving his thumbs to hang out like we were having a casual conversation of our favourite pets. “I want to work with you. I could use your help. You sure as hell know what you’re doing and we’ve been trying to get rid of Jake for a while now but somehow you managed to do the job and get away clean.”

“We’ve?”

“Me and Colin. We’ve been training to get into this gang as a favour for a friend.”

“This fool?” I said jabbing my thumb in the direction of Colin who tried to pull himself together with whatever was left of his dignity. “You want me to work with you and this guy? He just got beat up by a wall. Besides, how am I supposed to believe anything coming out of your mouth? You could be using this as your way of trying to killing me.”