Twelve - Back to Normal

This chapter is extremely random btw.

It's awkward the next morning. The tension is so thick, you could cut it with a knife. It's silent. Laura just sits at the table and glares daggers into the couple. While Ross sits there mopey and a bit scared. Then there's Daisy, who's confused as to what happened last night.

"Umm," Daisy clears her throat. "I've talk to my grandparents and I found out they live actually live in New York. Since I'm underaged, I can't live with you guys, I'll be living with them."

Laura shrugs and mumbles, "Good."

Daisy hears her and glares though, Laura simply rolls her eyes and plays with her french vanilla coffee.

Ross sighs and turns to Daisy. "That's good, but how are we gonna work out?"

"We're probably not, but it's not like I had any intention of us "going far"." Daisy says with a shrug.

Laura chuckles and grabs her mug. "This is going to be interesting..." She mumbles as she sips.

Ross scrunches his eyebrows together. "If you had no intentions of us "going far", why did you let me date you? What's the point of having a boyfriend if you know you're not going to go far?"

Daisy shrugs. "I did at first but then I thought about how hopeless we were. I mean, Laura and I hate each other, we argue all the time, and while I'm in a relationship, I shouldn't have to question if the guy actually likes me or someone else."

Laura nods and puts her mug down. "You got that right."

Daisy rolls her eyes at Laura before stomping her foot. "Would you shut your big-mouthed ass up?!"

Laura laughs. "I wouldn't be talking considing you're the most irritating ass creature God has put on this earth, sweet-cheeks."

"I could say the same thing about you, bitch."

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Says the one who manipulated my best friend into thinking you weren't trash. Oops?"

Ross sighs and bangs his fist on the table. "Both of you shut up, now."

Laura coldly chuckles at him. "I'm good. She started it anyways."

Ross groans and turns to Laura. "Please grow the fuck up and shut up!"

She laughs at him. "Am I supposed to be scared?" Rolling her eyes, she stands with her coffee. Looking at the couple once again, she snorts and leaves the penthouse.

"What's her problem? She's such a snob. I say you break off your friendship and come live with me." Daisy says a bit too innocently as she grabs his hand and plays with his finger tips.

That's when he realizes it. Daisy isn't some innocent girl she plays to be, she manipulates. She hates Laura so, she makes Ross do her dirty work. And he was dumb enough to fall for it.

He's not anymore.

"You know what," He starts and stands up from his seat. "You're the snob in this situation! You're manipulating me into doing your dirty work because you don't like Laura!"

Daisy frowns and stands too. "Baby, I'm not doing that."

"Yes you are and don't call me "baby"! We're over, okay? Laura was right, you are a bitch! Get your stuff and leave! I want you gone by 12:00."

Daisy frowns. "Ross, I--"

"Go, Daisy! Now!"

She sighs before walking upstairs and grabbing her belongings.