Eleven - Sorting Out Feelings

Laura sits on on Ross' bed, her legs crossed and her fingers in her lap. She's calm. It's been 5 days since the rumors of her and Ross dating started so, she's gotten used to it. She doesn't care for the attention that much.

Ross, on the other hand, is freaking out and pacing in the room.

Daisy won't talk to Ross at all. She's actually been ignoring him. The only time they talk is when they greet each other with a "good morning". Well, that's the only time she'll talk to Ross. He tries to talk to her any and every chance he gets.

"Laura," Ross starts in a pleading voice. "What am I going do to? The media thinks we're dating and Daisy won't talk to me! We've been here for barely a month and this is already happening! Don't these people have to worry about bigger stars and not YouTubers?!"

She simply shrugs. "I guess that's how it works."

He glares at her, though she shows no fear. "How and why are you so calm about this?! People think we're dating!"

Laura almost laughs. "Ross we've been friends since, what? Sixth grade? This isn't the first time we've been mistaken for dating. I don't know why you're so panicked."

"But this is the media. They're gonna make Daisy break up with me and-"

She sighs and stands up, putting her hands on his shoulders. "If she breaks up with you, she's obviously not worth it. She can't change the fact that we're always gonna be close. And who cares about the media? Last time I checked, we were here to make music, not to let some rumors that we've heard for years bring us down."

Ross visually relaxes. "I guess you're right..."

Laura smiles. "When am I not? Now come here and give me a hug."

Ross chuckles before scooping his best friend into a hug. She giggles when she feels him pitch her side.

Just as he leans down to kiss her forehead, Daisy walks in.

It doesn't really look good in their part. I mean, she's looking up while he's leaning down. Do I need to say anything else?

"Look, Ross. I just wanted to-" Daisy stops in mid-sentence. She gasps. "Tell you how much of a jerk you are!" She rolls her eyes before stomping out, slamming the door behind her.

Laura bites her lower lip and steps back. "You should uh..."

He nods and practically runs out.

Laura sighs to herself. Ross should be able to give her forehead-kisses without his dumb-ass girlfriend getting upset over it!

She's tries to be nice to Daisy but since Daisy is a jealous bitch, she does something that'll make Ross go after her. It's irritating that she has to put up with her. Laura almost curses herself everyday for letting Daisy into this house. She's never really liked red-heads anyways...

Groaning, she grabs her phone and logs on to Twitter. Laura quickly follows a few people before actually tweeting.

Ugh! I'm so irritated at this point. :(

She gets many replies like 'what's wrong?', 'follow me!', 'i love you laura!'.

One catches her eye though. She quotes it.

"@rosslynch: @lauramarano Laura, I promise you I'll make it up to you." I'm tired of that.

@rosslynch: @lauramarano I'm sort of am too

@lauramarano: then break up with her

Laura doesn't know why she tweeted that. Daisy is probably over his shoulder, thinking of ways to kill her. But at this point, she's pissed. Was this how Ross felt when she was with James? Jealous and neglected?