Six - Late Night Sleep-overs

"Laura, why are you mad?" I ask as  we come up the stairs. She doesn't respond but, continues stomping threw the halls.

I sigh. She embarrassed herself at the conference. Her wedges get stuck in the chair and she fell. No one laughed, though. She was just being her clumsy self.

We make it to the room and Laura, almost immediately, ran upstairs and I hear a loud slam. Here we go... She's gonna have an attitude.I swear, the girl acts as if she's always on... that time of the month.

Laura said I couldn't say period. Last time I said it, she smacked my butt... And yes, it did hurt! Gosh, that really hurt.

Anyways, I go inside and close the door behind me. I don't know why Laura's so insecure. She's the most adorable and cute girl I've ever met. She's just beautiful in all, honestly.

"Laura," I call as I walk up the stairs. "You didn't embarrass yourself."

I hear her yell, "Yes, I did!"

Once I get up the stairs, I see her bedroom door open, which means she's in the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom's door and. slightly knocks on the door.

"Go away, Ross." she says sternly.

"If you don't open the door, I'm going to put all your bras in the freezer."

And just like that, she opens the door. Good going, Ross. You're awesome.

"I embarrassed myself, Ross. This week's just getting better and better."

"Hey, it's gonna get better. We're just getting started." I tell her and step into her bathroom.

"I wish James was here. He would let me cuddle with him and- O-Oh,   right..." Laura says, remembering James broke up ih her.

Now, she looks sad as she removes her makeup. I don't know if she's usually as pale as she is now but, I'm not going to question it. It'll just make her insecurities grow.

"How about we have a little sleep-over?" I suggest to her as she walks into her bedroom.

Laura shares her head "no" and clubs into her oversized bed, which I hop in right after her.

"Ross, I'm going to bed..."

"Okay, I'll order the pizza!"

.......:::::::Living The Dream Together:::::::.......  

"Ross, I'm not hungry."

"You haven't eaten all day."

"Too bad."

I roll my eyes once more before shoving the pizza in her mouth. She gasps but, chews the pizza anyways. "I hateyou."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Right now, we're watching Frozen and feeding Laura pizza. Plus, we're kind of cuddling because she wouldn't agree to come downstairs if we didn't cuddle. Four some reason, I feel like we're dating but, I know that'll never happen. Not that I'm sad about that.

We were just sitting in peaceful silence until Laura asked me the dumbest question ever.

"Am I beautiful?" she asks me, looking in my eyes.

"Why do you ask?"

She shrugs. "I feel ugly..."

"Laura, you're beautiful. Don't doubt yourself."

"Are you sure? I think I'm really ugly, right now."

"Why?" I ask.

She sighs and says, "James was my first everything. Crush, boyfriend, kiss and he took my virginity. But, when he broke up with me, he said he met a beautiful girl. Does that mean I was never beautiful?"

"Laura, you're the. most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Forget about James, he's a jerk. Move on with a guy who loves you."

"Who loves me?"

"You'll find him. Trust me."

okay, I'm so sorry for this horrible chapter. I wrote this on my phone so, sorry for any spelling errors, I didn't double check!  Anyways, I love you guys! - Emily