Nine - Third Wheel

{No One's P.O.V., Friday}

"Can you guys hold off the kissing for one night? Isn't it bad enough I had to watch you practically make out on the couch?" Laura  asks as she curls her hair in the mirror.

So, she caught them the other night, again, practically making out. It took her about 2 minutes to get them to pull away. They've been at PDAing, that's what she calls it, ever since. It's cute, but she doesn't want them sucking each others face while she's in the same room.

"Sorry, Laura." Daisy apologizes. Though, Ross rolls his eyes. "You made out with James in front of me." Laura sighs and roll her eyes.

Laura puts down her curlers and turn to Ross. "Ross, can you not bring James into this?"

He sighs. "Sorry. I'll be downstairs. You coming, Daisy?"

"I'll stay here with Laura." she hears Daisy say as Laura turns back around. "Okay, be ready in 10." Ross says one last time before leaving.

"Sorry about that..." Daisy apologizes.

"Whatever." Laura shrugs it off, struggling to curl the back of her hair. "Just try to keep the PDA away from me."

Daisy nods and Laura goes back to trying to curl her hair. "Here, let me help you." Daisy says and walks behind her chair to grab the curlers.

"No thank you. I got it."

"No really! I wanna help."

"I don't need your help."

"Laura! I know how to curl it!"

"Give it!"

"Fine!" Laura quickly let's go. Though, catching Daisy by surprise, it slips out of Daisy's reach.

Before Laura can react, the hot curly burns her nose. She shrieks and stands up, holding her nose. "Shit! Ugh!"

"Laura I'm so sorry," Daisy apologizes, trying to help her. "I didn't mean to—"

"Just. Fucking. Go." she whispers harshly.

"Laura, I—"

Laura stands up, though she's shorter than Daisy, Daisy gets frightened. "If you don't fucking go, I will burn you with the curling iron next."

That makes Daisy dash off out the room, slamming the door behind her.

Laura groans and holds her nose.

-

"I cannot believe you made me come here, I have a burn on my nose!" Laura harshly says to Ross.

Ross rolls his eyes and helps Daisy out the limousine. "We have to preform tonight."

Laura sighs and gets out the car. She looks at their hands, that are holding one another tightly and frowns.

That's where her hand is supposed to be.

"I should've stayed in Miami..."

·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°· ·°·°·

Laura usually isn't the jealous type. Actually, she has never got jealous before. It's just not one of her qualities. Jealousy is ridiculous. It's plain silly.

But that doesn't stop her for wanting to kill Daisy.

Here they are, at the party. They already performed. They want them in the studio next Friday. She's happy. Though, she would've been happier if Daisy didn't kiss him after the show and made Ross forget who Laura was.