Four - Surprises can be good & bad

Ross' P.O.V. 

"Will you stop singing that song?" I ask Laura as we walk back inside our apartment.

"Nope!" Laura says in excitement and boops my nose.

We just got back from the movie theater. Laura's been begging me to see Frozen with her for about 4 months. I finally agree and we went to see it. But now, Laura keeps singing For The First Time In Forever, Do You Wanna Build A Snowman and Let it Go. Don't get me wrong, I love the movie but, she's been singing them for about 3 hours.

We went to Sunny's for dinner and she sang her order in the key of Let it Go. 

"Ross?" Laura asks.

"Huh?" I ask, taking a seat on the couch.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Laura starts singing. I groan.

"No, I don't."

"Come on, let's go and play!"

"I don't wanna play."

"I never see you anymore. Come out the door."

"I'm in the living room, there isn't a door."

"It's like you've gone away. We used to be best buddies. And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why."

"You're singing to me, we're best friends."

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

"We're in Miami. Where are we gonna find snow?"

"Ugh!" Laura yells, "You have no imagination!"

"Well," I say, getting up and wrapping my arms around her, "I don't think I can build a snowman in the hot sun."

I feel her hug me back. "I'm tired."

"It's only 6 o'clock." I say, looking at her crazy.

"Singing for about 3 hours to bug you is tiring." She says, getting out our embrace.

"Oh, oka- Wait, what?! You did that to annoy me?!" I shout, realizing what she says.

"Yup!" Laura says and goes upstairs. 

"I'll get you later!" I shout.

"Yeah, right!" 

I roll my eyes and start to take off my jacket but, I hear a knock on door. I sigh and go to the door but, stop as I hear Laura running down the stairs.

"Don't open that!" Laura shouts as she gets to the door.

"Why not?" I ask, confused.

"Because James has been texting me non-stop and I think that's him. I wanna be the one to open the door." Laura says, fixing her hair a bit. 

"Just open the door." I say annoyed.

"Fine." She mumbles and pulls the door open.

It wasn't James... It wasn't anyone near to James. It was her. The girl's song that got us half-famous. Ariana Grande.

"Hey, guys! Are you Laura Marano and Ross Lunch?" She asks.

"M-My last name's Lynch." I correct her, trying to play it cool.

"Right, sorry. So.. Can I--"

"ARIANA GRANDE!" Laura squeals and practically jumps on her.

All of a sudden, this big dude, who I'm guessing is Ariana's guard, rips Laura away from Ariana. It looks like he's about to throw her!