I wish you wanted me

*This imagine contains mature content*

I made the decision to not wear panties under my skirt today. It's the choice I always make on Tuesdays. The day Hero always texts me to come over. 

Driving over to his place made me wet as the thought of his hands, his fingers, and his chiseled forearms running all over my body consumed me.

Once at his door, I hesitated for a quick moment before I knock. If only he understood how I want more than what's about to happen. I've been his fuck buddy for months now. Friends with benefits type of situation. I've never agreed to anything like this in my life, but I don't regret my decision. The door swings open and Hero's dimple displays on his face.

"Hey gorgeous," he smirks.

"Hey," I say, leaning in to kiss him, feeling his hands pull me inside without hesitation. 

He barely closes the door when his lips land on my neck and the bag that I had on my shoulder clinks as it hits the floor.

"What took you so long?" he smiles, pulling back.

"Traffic. Sorry," I tease.

"I don't know, that doesn't sound like a solid excuse in my book," he objects.

His hands travel down to my behind and he gives my ass a tight squeeze.

"Oh? Are you gonna punish me?" I ask. I wish he would punish me... I can't deny the way this man turns me on. 

He doesn't answer as my fingers pull his shirt over his head and toss it away from us both. The devilish look in his eye is all I need to know we're about to have some adult fun. His left-hand sweeps under my shirt and grabs my boob hard. I whimper out a groan.

A small chuckle arises on his lips as he pulls away and unbuttons my shirt. My bra made of lace is barley there and he whimpers. I love that I can make him lose his mind. Since all he wants from me seems to be sex, I might as well take advantage of the way my imperfect body turns him on. I find myself lucky that a toned, chiseled man finds my stretch marks and extra cellulite attractive. I mean not that it's a rare thing, but come on. Hero's hot.

"Turn around," he says, my bare back touching his warm chest as I do.

His hands reach around me to twist my nipples. Standing in front of the small kitchen table, I take it upon myself to bend over right in front of him, my chest touching the cool tabletop. Looking at him from over my shoulder, standing behind me, masculine and dominant with a wild look in his eyes as he observed his prey soaks me to no end.

I slide my legs apart slowly, one thigh at a time and his eyes trail down to watch me.

"You're not wearing panties are you?" he asks.

"You want to check for yourself?" I charm. His fingers slid up my thigh and under my skirt, reaching inside me. I gasp as he pushes them all the way in. His other hand lays firm on my lower back, pulling my skirt even higher.

"I've been such a bad girl..." I tell him, rocking back into his hand. His large body leans over me, his lips on my ear, kissing me and sucking on my neck so that he can leave a mark. Something he's allowed to do, but something I am not.

"You know what happens to bad girls," he tells me more as a statement than a question.

Standing up straight again, he pulled me to face him, his fingers still playing with my center.

My back on the table now, he undoes my skirt, leaving me naked. Just the way he'd always have me, given the choice.

"Open your legs." He said

I did as he said and he lowered himself in between my thighs, holding them apart with his strong hands.

"Are you really this wet for me?" he asks, or actually, he growls. That sends shivers down my spine. He reaches a hand into my hair.

"Answer me."

Feeling his body so close to me drives me wild and I moan.

"Fuck..." I sighed, feeling all of the intensity within this pleasure.

"Ask and you shall receive," he chuckles, turning his mood back to light. He's fiery now, I could feel the heat and hormones radiating off of his beautiful body.

He stands in between my thighs, erect to full length, making me anxious as I look down at him. His strong hands gripping on both of my thighs, pulling me to him, holding them apart as he abruptly enters me.

My arms cling around his bareback as he pushes deeper into me, thrusting and grunting. He makes me scream.

"You're so good, baby," he says into my neck. There's that term again. I wish he wouldn't use it. I'm not his baby. I wish I was. Oh,  Hero, why won't you make me your baby?

The kitchen table below me begins rocking.

"Fuck me, Hero, fuck me harder." I plant into his ear, pulling his face to mine, our foreheads touching and our tongues dancing. His pelvis picks up the pace. My nails dig into his back, making sure to leave marks, even though I'm technically not allowed.

"You wanna cum for me?" I ask him.

The table taking a beating.

"Your pussy is gonna make me cum," he huffs.

I connect our mouths and he gives me everything he's physically got.

I gasped as my orgasm takes me over and takes him along with it. His body keeps pumping into me, giving me every last ounce of himself.

"Fuck," he pants out. "I swear you are the best I've ever had."

If only you knew, Hero. If only you knew... Why won't you make me yours? 

Happy Holidays! WE LOVE YOU!

Best, 

Kat & Bry 

(Katianna)