Mine *Slight BDSM* PART 2

Maybe it isn't real. I might have never thought about it before but yet here I am, spread open and welcoming to him. I was sure to have an imprint left behind from his hands on my body.

Mostly on ass.

I can't complain.

That's what happens when we have fun together.

I'm in the middle of concealing my neck, the small hickies he'd left behind when Hero's hands slide around my waist and hold me there, pressing himself into my back.

"You look beautiful," he says.

"And you owe me a new concealer, mine is pretty much all gone now." I scoff.

"Whatever you want baby girl, I'm sorry. I get carried away."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I've heard it all before." I laugh, turning to face him and having him look down on me, pouting.

"Be careful..." he says.

"Why's that?" I tease and act innocently.

"You wouldn't want me to bend you over this countertop..." he says, his eyes becoming more intense.

I bit my lip at the image of us in that position. Him standing behind me, his body against mine, his hands holding a possessive grip on my waist and ass as he thrusts harder and harder into me. Making me say his name, making me grip the sink in our bathroom.

"Baby," he states as I realize I unconsciously moan which snatches me out of my day dream.

He smirked, already prying himself into my head.

"Or, we could..." he states, pushing harder into me.

"I have to go to work." I giggle, pulling away from his hold on me and walk into our closet, kicking the latex outfit from the excitement the night before off to the side.

Of course he follows me and leans up against the doorway.

"You want me to come with you? I can just fuck you on your desk. I wouldn't have a problem with that."

I turned at his suggestion, trying to maintain a poker face that didn't tell him I loved the idea. Actually, I really, really, love the idea. 

"I have serious work to do." I say, raising my eyebrows and maintaining a stern look. 

Stay strong (Y/N).

"Oh do you? That's too bad, I figured you'd need some stress relief."

"I'm perfectly stress free," I instantly comment back. 

I reach down and pull on my skirt that left little to the imagination with the way it clings to my body. Then I shift into my tall heels. 

Hero is watching intensely the entire time. 

"You're wearing a skirt, easy access." he jokes. I want to smile but instead a laugh comes out. I turn to face him and just decide to walk out of the closet before I get myself into trouble. 

"Come on, I promise i'll be good," he bribes, slapping my ass as I reached for my bag and toss it onto my shoulder.

I turn to face him now, his dimple dominant in his smile.

"Be good and I'll be home later," I tell him, hoping he senses I'll be down for some entertainment once I do my adulting. 

"Fine, have a good day," he sighs, but reaches for my waist again to give me a gentle kiss goodbye.

He almost makes me say I'll stay. 

I pushed myself out the door and drive my way to work. By the time I'm in my office and at my desk, I stare at the desk, wondering about the possibilities Hero had mentioned.