Small Fantasy

The gloomy weather plays a significant factor of people's moods depending on personal likings. Myself for instance finds the drizzling rain and dropping temperatures to be quite likeable. I love to wrap up in a warm blanket and pick up one of my favourite novel. For some reason, something so simplistic as that brings me happiness. Hero on the other hand acts much like a toddler and never stops complaining.
"I'm freezing," he tells me, wrapping his arms around my legs underneath my warmth security blanket. We lay on the couch, me near the edge with him resting his head in my lap.
"That's not my problem," I reply, moving my legs to engulf him.
He shifts so his face breathes on my bare skin of my stomach. All of the hairs on my body stand up.
"It could be your problem."
I chuckle and roll my eyes, not letting him win my attention like he always does. My eyes start scanning over the printed words and I get lost in the loving world of Gatsby.
"Babyyyy," he hums, tugging on me making me flinch because for the slightest moment, i forgot he was there. .
"Whhhaaaat?" I mimic, not looking up.
"I'm coldddd and you're not giving me attention."
His voice sounds very childlike, but the cuteness that echos in his throat isn't something I can ignore.
I pull the bookmark I had tugged at the back of my book and place it in between the pages. Sighing, I'll let him win once again.
"Fine," I state, setting my book down completely and wrapping my arms around his body.
"You have all the attention in the world. What could you possibly want with it?"
A small smile creeps on his face and he pulls himself up, planting a long yet delicate kiss on my lips. My fingers tangle in his overgrown hair and my heart flutters with that idea that this man is mine.
"I just wanted you to remember that I love you," he says, pulling away and dropping behind me on the couch. His mouth runs wet lines down my neck as he continues to kiss my neck.
"You don't have to remind me," i mumble.
A low rumble vibrate inside of him.
"Yeah, but what's the fun in that?"