~!Run Back To Me!~

Amber's pov

I brush my hair and take the arm sling away for minute. I change this outfit on:

I bought it from the Hawaii

I bought it from the Hawaii. I put my hair up to two lose dutch braids. I will sing Crown On first and then the cover. I love Elle King. They have good music taste. I will go as natural. No makeup. Dani gets guitar and Thomas gets us. They have gathered the kids in to big hall. Dani will go first. They don't know that I'm coming. They know that they have surprise. 

Th:Okay kids. We got you little surprise. 

Dani walk up to our so called stage. 

D:Hey. How are you?

Kids:Good. 

Awe. I'm melting already. I get mic and take deep breathe.

Th:Daniel you can start.

Dani start to play the notes. I sing first two words and walk out. The kids scream and jump up and down. I start to smile widely. I finish my song and they scream loud.

Th:She has one song more.

I start to sing Elle's song. They start to dance and it makes me smile more. I dance with them and sing same time. As the song stops kids starts to hug me. I hug everyone. There's like 30 kids. Pretty much but it's big hospital. 

A:You can hug Daniel too. He helped me.

Kids run up to Daniel and almost knock him down. I laugh. We take pic and I sign their stuff. Then the kids leave. I smile at Dani and kiss his cheek. We go in to cafeteria and get coffee. 

D:They were so cute. Their faces were priceless when they saw you. 

I giggle. Alex? I stand up.

D:Lets go to see if he's awake. 

We walk up to room. Dani will wait outside. I open the door lightly. I see him staring at the ceiling. I almost start to cry. He turns his head as I close the door. 

Al:Who are you? You're not nurse or doctor. 

A:Of course not. I'm here to see you. 

I sit down and take my hat away. His eyes widen. 

Al:Amber? What are you doing here?

A:They called to me. No one else answered. 

Al:I thought you hated me.