~!Don't Leave!~

Kevin's pov

I don't wanna lose her. She's my light. Her smiles lights up my day and her jokes makes me laugh. Her voice is angelic and beautiful. I want to hear her voice. When she says good morning. It makes my morning. I will post the pic of her.

kevinjonas Here's my daughter

kevinjonas Here's my daughter. Yes she was Angel Mathers now Amber Jonas. Amber is her real name. 

I publish it. I walk in to waiting room. I see Daniel and the boys. Daniel have red face. Stained tears. 

K:Hey.

I say as I sit down next to boys.

D:Hey.

He whispered. I get text from Nick. He and Joe should be here in 4 hours. I sigh.

Dr:Amber Jonas's family and friends?

All of us stands up. I walk up to doc. 

Dr:She's in room B 48. 

We thank him and get in to elevator. It's on fourth floor. We find her room. I take deep breathe and open the door. I see her laying on hospital bed. She's pale. She has wires on her hands and oxygen sensors on her nose and there's monitor of her heart beat. I sit down to chair and grab her hand. She has bandages over her both wrists. 

Daniel's pov

Kevin just arrived and we finally get to see Amber. She looks peaceful. Like she's finally resting. I want her fans to know what is going on. I take deep breathes. Corbyn calmed me down. 

D:Kevin?

K:Thank you for saving my daughter. 

D:Can I let her fans know what have happened? I understand if you don't...

K:Of course you can. Just wait. Not now.

D:Thank you.

1 week later

Amber has been in coma now for week. Kevin gave me permission to tell the situation today. I have visited every day since we are taking our well deserved break. I grab her hand and snap picture of our hands.