~!Just Shopping!~

Amber's pov

I see Corbyn with his gf and then Jack and his gf. I just ignore them and order our drinks. I pay and we sit down to wait. I was about to snap pic when small girl walks up to us. She has icy blue eyes and light blonde hair.

?:Are you Angel Mathers?

A:Yes. What's your name?

?:My name is Rosalyn. 

A:That's beautiful name. 

R:Can I get your signature?

A:Of course darling. 

I pull my marker out and sign her paper. I give her hug and she runs up to her mum.

R:She is so pretty. I wanna be like her some day. 

Then they walk out. I smile and we get our drinks and then go to the mall. Security picks us up and we go to staff room where I will have the chilling room. I go some stuff through with the manager and security. I drink my drink. I have 30 mins left till the meet and greet will start. I take deep breathes and I get surrounded by security guards. We walk out and walk towards the meet and greet place. I see big big line on the meet and greet area. I smile and then hear loud screaming. I make it to the meet and greet area. I wave to my fans and they scream. I start the meet and greet and it takes whole 3 hours. I had so much fun and all of my fans were super nice. I got two big bags full of gifts. We get into Kev's car and go back to home. I am so tired. It feels weird to be two different persons. We went shopping with Kev and it was fun. I wrap all the gifts except mine. I pull the boys gifts in to bag and will deliver it to them two days after Christmas. We will spend Christmas at Kev's place. 

Next day

I throw my hair up to two buns and put comfy outfit on for shopping:

I walk downstairs and we leave the house. I pull my phone out and see that boys has messaged me many times again. Mostly like 'When we can hang out again?' I laugh and make myself breakfast. I sit down and start to eat. I feel like shit right now. I don't know why. My phone start to ring. Jonah? Weird.

A:Yes?

Jo:Hey. Uh... We will be back at home 26th..

A:Yes?

Jo:We were wondering if you would like to come visit at our place?

A:Let me look at my calendar first.

I look at my calendar I have free day.

A:I don't have anything. I may come. 

We agree to meet then. 

26th day

I put my wig on and put my skater skirt on with my Fall Out Boy hoodie. I miss Brandon. I get in to uber and text Jonah that I'm on my way. I have the presents with me. I smile at myself and see their house. I thank the driver and walk up to front door. I ring the doorbell. I hear running.

D:Coming!

Ja:Already there!

I see Jack opening the door. 

A:Merry late Christmas.

He hugs me.

Ja:It's Amber!

I walk inside and see boys running the stairs down. They gives me warm hugs. I pull the bag out.

A:Go in to living room. 

We walk in to living room and I pull first present out. It's for Jack. I give it to him. He opens it and sees 3 tickets to Disneyland. For him, Lav and Gabbie. He smiles and hugs me. Then I pull out next present. It's for Zach. I hand it to him. He opens it and sees ticket to Six Flags. He looks like small kid in candy shop. Next one is for... Jonah. I got him the best coffee machine that I could find. He is so hyped. Then Corbyn gets his new sunglasses. Lastly Daniel. I got him new hoodie. We hug. 

Z:Here.

Zach hands me present. I laugh when I see ticket to Six Flags. I thank him. 

Co:Here.

I open his present. I see gift card to the tattoo shop. I love it. Then Jonah gives his present. I open it. He got me gift card to the tattoo shop too. I thank him. Of course. Jack hands his present to me. I open it and see note. It says 'Turn around'. I turn around and see lovesac. I freaking wanted lovesac. I thank him. Dani sits next to me. He pulls box out and gives it to me. I open it. 

D:To keep you warm. 

I see couple of his hoodies and bear.

A:It's amazing. I can't accept this..

D:I want you to remember me whatever happens. You will get warm and remember me.

Flashbacks of Brandon and adoption center flies in to my mind. He said almost exactly same things when he gave me this FOB hoodie. I feel tears falling down. 

D:Amber are you okay?

A:Y-yeah. I-I'm fine. It's just old memory.

I miss them. 

Jo:What happened?

A:My old friends at the adoption center who left before me. One of them gave me this hoodie. I haven't heard about them in ages. 

I feel all of the boys hugging me. I start to feel better.

A:I have to go home now. It was so nice to see you again.

We say byes and I order uber. I asked big car. I can fit my lovesac there. I call Kev.

A:I'm on my to home. You need to help me with couple things.

K:Okay. I will be waiting.

Then I close the line. I get back to home and set the love sac on the recording room. I will write new song ideas. Before the fest I have 4 interviews and one photoshoot.