¤She's Alive¤

Kevin's pov

I am sitting and listening what the judge is talking about. Jessica tries to keep herself in safe. I have the video on memory stick where is the video of her hurting Amber.

Ju:Next one to evidence against Jessica West. Kevin Jonas representing Amber Jonas.

I stand up and walk to evidence tellers place. I sit down.

Ju:You may speak Mr Jonas.

K:Jessica West is clearly guilty. She has abused and bullied Amber Jonas for like 3 years. I have video clips here. 

I hand the stick to Judge. He looks at it and they start to play the videos. Jessica is sweating. 

Ju:This is big evidence. Thank you. Continue. What position Amber is right now? If you don't mind me asking.

K:Of course not Judge. She's still in hospital. Here's pic of her before she left. Then here's pic of her after the bomb attack. 

I show pic of her laying on the hospital bed and she has different types of machines plugged in to her arms and chest. She has neck supporter. 

K:She's right now in coma. I wonder one thing. What she ever did to you Jessica? 

Je:She stole my crush and she is too ugly!

I am so angry. I shot up from the chair and go back down to my seat. We stay there 2 hours and then finally results. 

Ju:The judgement is. Guilty! 45 years in prison. 100 000 $ dollars compensation to the school. And then 70 000$ dollars for pain to Amber Jonas. The litigation is now over! I stand up and thank the judge. With that I leave back to the hospital room. I walk in to her room.

K:Please be awake...

I pray you God! I look up and see Amber staring at the ceiling. She turns around and sees me. She smiles. I run up to her and hug her. She doesn't hug back. I stop hugging her. 

Dr:I need to check her.

I leave the room. I wait 10 mins and then doctor walks out. 

Dr:I think she can leave in 2 days. 

K:Okay. Thanks doc.

I walk back in to her room. 

K:Are you much in pain?

She shakes her head as no. Is she mute?

K:Can you talk?

She looks down and shakes her head as no.

Amber's pov

It's not like I can't talk. It's that I don't want to talk. Today's the day when I can go back to home. I am in Kev's car. Doctor tried to make me talk. I refuse every time. I see home. I crack small smile.

K:Are you happy to be back at home?

I nod as yes. I know that I can't keep being mute. I'll crack the first words after coma when Kev's asleep. I get out of Kev's car. I walk up to front door. I touch the door. I walk inside and run in to my room. I see that everything is clean.