~!Talk!~

Amber's pov

I make breakfast for myself. I hear doorbell ringing. I open the door. I see Nick. I smile to him.

A:Come in. I was just eating. 

N:Sorry for interrupting you. Kev asked me to check you. he said you had small fight. 

A:Yeah. He didn't understand me at all. I told him that I forgave Daniel. 

N:Why?

A:He realized that what he did was wrong and that I was right. He haven't been himself. So I knew what he was going through. 

N:Oh. I understand. Your cover blew up. When you will do your first single?

A:About that. I might have recorded it. But I need music video anymore. 

N:We can get it done soon. I will help you. Can I hear your song?

A:Of course. 

I pull the CD out and play it. I dance along. Nick seems shocked.

N:This is so fucking good. We have to go to our studio to show this.

A:I will change first.

I walk in to my room and change this outfit on:

I brush my hair and let it be down. I walk stairs down and grab the keys. We get in to Nick's car. We listen music and jam. We have fun and get finally up to their studio. We get out of the car and I hear screaming.

?:It's Nick Jonas!

N:Run.

We walk fast inside and he lead me in to big room.

N:Ay Roy!

Tall guy with tattoos and black hair turns to face us.

R:Tell me Nick boy.

N:Ha ha. Very funny. We need your help.

R:We? Oh hey. I'm Roy.

A:Angel.

R:What can I do for you?

N:We have this awesome song and need help to film music video for it.

I hand him the CD. He starts to listen it and he jams little bit.