¤She's What?!¤

Daniel's pov

I think I have gained feelings towards Amber. She's just so different. She doesn't wear tons of makeup. She's like natural. I love her hair. Guys don't know yet. I drag Corbyn aside of the hall and tell him about my feelings. He ships us. Now I'm standing on the stage. I feel the crown on my head. I smile. I haven't seen Amber yet. 

H:And our Prom Queen is... Amber Jonas!

She is here. I see girl with long blonde hair and blue dress walking up to stage. Oh my. Amber has natural hair back. I smile and look down. Harry leaves stage.

D:We want to thank everyone who has voted for us.

A:I am shocked.

Jess:I should have been the Queen!

It's Jessica. I don't like her at all.

A:Everyone quiet!

I hear light beeping.

A:Everyone get out! There's bomb!

Everyone starts to run out. Including Harry and the teachers. Amber push me out of the stage and screams me to leave. I run along with guys. There's almost everyone out. I catch my breathe. I hear sound that sounded like explosion. I find guys. Corbyn, Jack, Zach and... Jonah!

D:Where's Jonah?!

C:He's not here!

Then girl runs out of the building. She's in shock.

H:Have you seen anybody inside?

?:J... Jonah.

Z:We need to get him!

We old Zach back. I look up and see Jonah running out. There's light sirens. The building is on fire. Then another explosion. 

Ja:Did...

Jo:Amber's still inside.

He looks back the school building. 

Jo:She helped me up. She saved me.

Then fire trucks drive in front of the school building. Fire workers rush out of the car.

H:One of our students is still inside!

What if she dies?! They run inside and others start to extinguish the fire. Just then through the fire one fireman rush out and calls ambulance's paramedics up to doors and then another fireman walks through the smoke and he has Amber laying on his arms. She looks lifeless. They put her down to stretchers. They put oxygen mask on her. Then they leave and we have to go to hospital to get checked up. I hope that Amber survives. She saved us. 

Kevin's pov

I was eating my burrito. Burritos are so good. As I was about to say. I hear someone knocking on the door. It's 10 pm. It has to be important so I put my burrito down and walk up to front door. I open the door. Police

P:Is this Kevin Jonas?

K:Yes. 

P:You are Amber Jonas's caretaker? Dad I mean.