~!Here We Are Again!~

Amber's pov

I wake up when they open the ambulance's doors. We are at hospital.

P:Do you remember your name?

A:Yes. Amber Jonas. I'm 17 years old. 

P:Okay good. Doc she just woke up!

They check me in room and put some wires on my hand. I have bandage over my head. And skin tape on corner of my eye. I got kinda scared from what Daniel did to me. I hear knock on the door. 

A:Come in.

I see Kevin walking inside. I give him small smile.

K:How are you feeling?

A:Okay. Not in pain. 

K:Your eye. I'm so sorry. You can't go in to their house anymore. Do you wanna pull charge up to him?

I start to think about the boys. I don't wanna ruin their career. 

A:No. I can't do that to rest of the boys.

K:It's fine. I will sign you out now?

A:Okay.

Kevin walks out of the room and comes back in 10 mins with doctor following him. The doctor unplugs the wires. I get up and Kev helps me. He hold my hand and we leave the hospital and get in to his house.

A:Can we eat Taco Bell?

K:Of course. Nick is coming to my place today for night.

A:It's fine. 

We go to Taco Bell's drive in aisle and get the food for us. Then we go back to his place. I pull my phone out and see texts from Jonah and Corbyn. They asked me if I was okay and if I will pull charge up to him. I tell them that I couldn't do it to them and that I don't wanna ruin their career. I look through Instagram and see Daniel's new post.

 I look through Instagram and see Daniel's new post

123,456 likes

danielseavey Hey. I just wanted to say that I will be off the social media for couple weeks. I will keep break. I feel like shit. I broke up with my girlfriend today because of her I made dumb mistake and feel like horrible person now. I lost my greatest friend. Friend who was there for me. Who helped with bad stuff. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry A. I love you. I'm sorry...

I feel tears falling down. I put my phone away. I feel like shit. 

I take my wig away and the bandage away. I hold my head in my hands.