~!Falling!~

Daniel's pov

Paramedics rush in to bathroom and pull her up to stretchers. I will go with paramedics and Jonah will pick others up and then comes to hospital. One of the paramedics bandages her wrists and the other one drives as fast as he could to the hospital. 

P:What's her name?

D:Amber Jonas. She's 17. 

P:Do you have her father's number?

D:No. 

P:I will get it and doctor will call him. 

We make it to the hospital. They pull her in to emergency room. I can't go in. Amber hold on. Kevin needs you. I need you. I break down. I cry my eyes out and nurse tries to calm me down. I start to calm down little bit. 

Dr:Daniel Seavey? You may call to her father.

The docs hands me Kev's number. I deal it and call. What should I say? How I'm going to tell him?

K:Kevin Jonas.

D:Hey. I-it's... Da-Daniel.

K:What happened? You are crying. Is something wrong?

D:I-I'm f-fine. B-but. A-Am-Amber isn't. Sh-she tried to com-commit s-sui-suicide.

I stutter like crazy.

K:She tried what?! What hospital?

D:Ce-central. 

K:I take next plane to the home. Did she left message?

D:Letter.

K:Thanks for calling. Bye.

He closes the line. I know that he's in shock and in panic. So am I. Why I couldn't save her? I pray God. Save her. She has so much to do. She can't die. Please. 

C:Daniel. 

I turn around and see boys. They rush up to me and hugs me tightly. They calm me down. We check Angel's Instagram post. There's many worried comments. Some of her fans has tagged us on the comments asking if she's alright since we are friends. None of us answers because we need Kevin's permission first. We wait there like 4 hours. Finally Doc asks me to talk with him. I may have lied about being her boyfriend. He haves serious face. Is she dead? My feet is tapping. I'm nervous and scared. 

Dr:She's alive.

Thank you god. I sigh of relief. 

Dr:But. She did lost lot of blood. We managed to wash the pills away from her stomach. We also managed to revive her but.. She has fallen in to coma.

I feel like my whole world almost crashes down. At least she's not dead.

Dr:You can meet her in two hours. 

D:Th-thank you.

I say walking out of the room. I look at guys. They are all sad. Jonah looks up. He stands up. I let fresh tears to fall down. He walks up to me and hugs me. I hug him back. We go to sit down.