~!Tornado!~

Amber's pov

The fest is today. I dyed my hair just to look like this:

 I dyed my hair just to look like this:

I am excited for the concert. I did little research. Boys will be there and then Fall Out Boy. I have couple outfits. I will change at the middle of my show. I pack my bag and we leave with Kev. I train the stuff and set my outfits on rec at my own dressing room. I chill with Kev as other artists do their last training. I see Fall Out Boy doing their training. I want to meet them so badly. I see boys. They are waiting their turn to go up to stage. I look away.

K:Have you thought what you will say up on the stage?

A:Probably about why I wrote my song called I Saw The Beautiful. 

K:Why you wrote it then?

A:I wrote it about bullying. Because in this world is so much bullying that it makes me feel sick. I want everyone to know that they are beautiful on their own way. No one should feel ugly. 

K:That is good idea. 

I smile. We chill like 2 hours. I can hear screaming. The gates are open. First performer is the boys. After them is Alec Benjamin. Then Lizzo. I will be after Lizzo. After me is Avril Lavigne if I am right. Then is Fall Out Boy. I am excited. I will watch as boys perform. I was jamming when Jeff pulls me aside. 

Je:We need you more than ever. Please change your outfit quickly. Our backup player just broke up and boys don't know about it.

I rush in to my dressing room and pull my emergency outfit out and change it on. My white leather jacket and black short jumpsuit. I brush my hair quickly and run out of my dressing room. I get the mic and wait for my turn to come. 

Jo:Next song is the new song called Kiss The Moon by Angel Mathers where we are featuring. 

I hear screaming. Boys start the show. I put the mic on and run up to stage when the chorus comes out. Boys looks shocked and surprised but keeps singing. I have fun on the stage. We finish the song and I thank boys and run out of the stage. I put the mic off and jump up giving hug to Kev. I grab Dr Pepper bottle and sit down to couch. 

?.Excuse me. Are you Angel?

I turn around and see the one and only Avril Lavigne.

A:I am. How can I help you?

Av:I just wanted to say that you were amazing on the stage. 

A:Awe. Thanks. 

She sits down and we chat. We start to think if we should do song together.