24

Kirishima sat in the back seat of the car, waiting for Aizawa to come back.  He stared at his shoes, listening to the conversation going on between the two guards in the front of the seat.

"Which place was the Bakugou kid brought to?" The guard in the passengers seat asked. Kirishima made sure to pay close attention when they started talking about Bakugou.

"The one holding the League of Villains. I heard all of them are getting executed today. All by electric chair, too." The other guard said, gripping the steering wheel. Kirishima noticed how the guard in the passengers seat tensed up when he brought up the League of Villains.

"All of them? That must be hard on the guards, trying to watch them all at once." The guard on the passengers side said. Kirishima watched as he moved, not really being able to tell what he was doing since he was directly in front of him. Kirishima watched as Aizawa appeared at the front of the building, suggesting that it was over.

Aizawa walked over to the car, getting on the opposite side from Kirishima. Kirishima looked at him, looking for some type of confirmation. At that, Aizawa just nodded. Kirishima knew what he was trying to say to him.

Yes, Bakugou is really dead.

That's what Aizawa was trying to tell him. Kirishima realized this, tears spiking the corners of his eyes. Aizawa pulled the red head into a hug, letting the hot tears pour down Kirishima's face.

"Aizawa... it hurts..." Kirishima whispered, his hands clutching the front of his shirt as it finally sank in. He would never see Bakugou again.

"I know kid, I feel it too." Aizawa whispered back as the car drove back to UA. The whole way back, Kirishima cried in Aizawa's arms, his teeth clenched and his eyes bolted shut. When they got back to UA, Kirishima was greeted by Kaminari and Sero.

"Hey dude, we heard what happened today. You need to talk about it?" Kaminari asked, making Kirishima just walk forward, his arms wrapping around his friend.

"Kaminari... I miss him." Kirishima whispered as he gripped the back of Kaminari's shirt, balling it up in his fists.

"It's alright, Kirishima. Let's go to my room." Kaminari said, making Kirishima nod. The three walked to the elevator, one of Kirishima's arms still wrapped around Kaminari for support as he walked. They finally made it to the third floor, getting to Kaminari's room. The three sat on the bed, not saying anything for a moment.

"Wanna talk about it?" Sero asked, making Kirishima shake his head. He couldn't talk about it. Kaminari stared at the red head, who seemed as if he was void of any emotion. He wasn't even crying at this point. His face was dry, and his eyes empty. Almost fragile... lifeless.

"Movie?" Kaminari asked, making Kirishima nod this time. Kaminari picked out a comedy, hoping to cheer Kirishima up a little. Throughout the whole movie, Kaminari kept glancing over at Kirishima to see if he would laugh, or even smile. Yet, Kirishima just stared. He didn't know how to react to anything anymore. He wanted to see Bakugou. No, he needed to see Bakugou.
——

Kirishima sat on the floor of his own dorm, alone for the first time in a week. Nobody trusted him to be alone after what had happened. Kirishima didn't understand why. After all, Bakugou would be mad at him if he hurt himself. Kirishima knew Bakugou was gone, and he accepted it within the last week, but he couldn't forget him.

Kirishima checked the time. 10:29pm. Kirishima sighed, getting up from his spot on the floor and opening his window, wanting some fresh air. He stared outside for a little, noticing how the stars looked like they were being absorbed by the sky. He felt like a star right now, being absorbed by the sky called life. He debated on whether or not he should close the window, but decided to leave it open for now.

He moved to the bed, collapsing on the bottom bunk. The sheets still smelled like caramel from when Bakugou had laid there.

"Come on, Bakugou. It's time to get up!" Kirishima yelled as he hit the blond with a pillow from his own bed.

"Leave me alone, Shitty-Hair." Bakugou grumbled from his spot on the bed, flipping over so he couldn't see Kirishima anymore. Instead of getting mad, Kirishima just laughed.

"You don't gotta be so mean about it!" Kirishima hit him again while laughing, making him groan and sit up.

"I said to leave me alone, Shitty-Hair!" Bakugou sounded like he was trying to yell, but it was too early in the morning for him to be able to. Kirishima could tell Bakugou wasn't really mad.

"You gotta get up for class, Bakubro. We're gonna be late at this rate." Kirishima smiled at Bakugou as he threw the pillow back on his bed, grabbing Bakugou's arm as he pulled him a bit. "Now... get up!" Kirishima pulled his arm, making him fall off the bed and onto Kirishima.

"What the fuck, Shitty-Hair?!" Bakugou yelled this time, rubbing his head as he looked at the position they were in. Bakugou was practically laying on Kirishima, his whole body in between Kirishima's legs.

"Sorry, Bakubro!"

"It's fine, Eijiro." Bakugou said, making Kirishima confused. That's not what he said before. "Eijiro... Eijiro, wake up!"

"Katsuki?" Kirishima whispered as his eyes opened, the voice of the blond boy waking him up from his dream. Well, his memory. He stared at the boy in front of him, not believing his eyes. In front of him was none other than Katsuki Bakugou. Tears started rolling down Kirishima's face as he sat up, his hands cupping Bakugou's face. "It can't be. You died. Aizawa told me you died." Kirishima whispered, his hands trembling around Bakugou's cheeks.

"It's me, Ei. It's me." Bakugou said, a small smile spreading across his face as he watched the red head's eyes widen in disbelief.

"No... you died. I have to be dreaming." Kirishima whispered, his eyes closing as he refused to look at the blond boy.

"I promise, it's me. I'm alive, Eijiro."