9

Y'all I'm leaving so many hints throughout the comments for the next arc it ain't even funny
—————————

As Bakugou zoned out during class, he thought about what had been happening for the past couple of days. He had been having more and more dreams, all seeming to connect. This most recent one was him being woken up by Kirishima in a bed, saying he had a nightmare. He called Mina so she could bring them sandwiches, and they watched Labyrinth. He closed his eyes as he tried to focus on them all at once, knowing that some of his classmates were in them.

He had told Kirishima about all of them, Kaminari only hearing bits and pieces since he had been staying in their dorm since the break up. They wanted to ask Sero about it, but he hadn't been at school since.

As his thoughts wandered back and forth from dream to dream, Bakugou felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see Kirishima.

"Wanna go to the park?" Kirishima whispered so nobody else could hear him, smiling. A small smile spread across Bakugou's face as he nodded, getting up from his seat. He looked around to see most of the class already gone.

As the pair walked in silence, Bakugou thought back to the dreams.

"What do you think they mean?" Bakugou asked, looking at the ground as he laced their fingers together.

"I think... that I see Sero walking across the street." Kirishima said, stopping in his tracks. He pulled Bakugou back and around a tree, watching as Sero turned a corner. Kirishima dragged Bakugou along, following Sero.

They followed the boy for a couple minutes before they watched him walk into a house. One with boarded up windows. Bakugou's eyes widened as he nudged Kirishima.

"I've seen this before. In the dreams." Bakugou said, watching the house. It seemed as if it was empty, and nobody was living there. That fact was proven wrong by the car pulling into the driveway.

"We should tell Kaminari." Kirishima said, pulling out his phone and sending a text.

"We need to stay." Bakugou said, not sure what he was saying at this point. All he knew was that his gut was telling him to stay, and go further into the house. After they waited for a few minutes, Kaminari was right next to them.

Kirishima filled him in as they walked to the house, Kaminari about to knock on the front door before being stopped by Bakugou.

"Lets find a window." Bakugou suggested, making Kirishima nod as he followed the blond's judgement. They snuck around the house, finally finding a window that wasn't covered. They looked in, seeing a bedroom.

They watched, seeing Sero on the bed. Kaminari was about to knock on the window, but was stopped when the bedroom door opened, and Sero's dad stumbled in, his mom trailing behind him, fear in her eyes.

Bakugou thought he knew what was about to happen. He had seen this house in his dreams. Seen Kaminari killing the man in front of them. But instead of being physically there, he watched it through a window like object.

But this time, instead of Sero getting hit, it was his mom as she stepped in front of Sero.

"Call the Pros." Bakugou whispered, his eyes wide. When nobody reacted, he yelled. "Call the damn Pros!"

Kaminari reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone while he dialed a number, his hand shaking as he held it to his ear.

Kaminari told them they needed Pros at the address they were at, and hung up. While the minutes passed, and they watched as Sero's mom stood in front of him to protect him from being hit, the Pro heroes finally arrived.

Bakugou stayed quiet as he watched two heroes rush into the building, pulling the man off of Sero's mom. He saw as Sero looked over to the window, and mouthed something. He thought it was a 'Thank you'. But as soon as he turned around, he thought he saw a figure behind the other two.

Seeing as nothing was there, he decided to shrug it off, seeing as it could've just been a reflection.

They ran to the front door, all of them staying quiet when Sero ran out, immediately hugging Kaminari.

"How long?" Kaminari whispered, making Sero stare at the pavement, an ashamed look in his eyes.

"Five months." Sero mumbled, making Kaminari's eyes widen as he balled up his fists, pressing his nails into his skin to calm him down.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard!" Kaminari yelled, trying to run inside, but being held back by Sero's tape. Sero pulled him back, bringing him into a hug.

"It's okay now. Thank you. For helping me." Sero said before he got pulled away by the heroes for questioning. Kaminari burst into tears before he could get another word out, thinking about all the time they spent together.

"How could I not notice?" Kaminari whispered, wrapping his arms around Kirishima. Bakugou watched as his dreams proved to have some connection.

So he thought back to his first dream, wondering if his Kirishima would ever think something like that. He wondered if they were even dating in that dream.

The boys walked back to the dorms in silence, Kaminari thinking of what to say to Sero when he got back.

They parted ways at the entrance, allowing Bakugou and Kirishima to head to their room.

"How'd you know to stay?" Kirishima asked, closing the door behind him as he walked in after Bakugou.

"I saw it in my dream. But, it was Sero being abused instead of his mom." Bakugou mumbled, sitting on the bed. He felt like they were missing something.

He felt like they were being watched.

————————
And the countdown begins!

Fate // kiribakuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara