12

https://discord.gg/kmJEwun
Thanks to everyone who already joined!
—————————

"With a twist?" Kirishima repeated, getting a nod from Bakugou.

"The dreams I've been seeing are memories. But instead of happening exactly the same, it's a little different. Sero was the one getting abused, and I was the one who got kissed." Bakugou said, thinking about how it ended.

"And if it's still partially the same, there's a traitor here." Bakugou finished, making Kirishima's eyes widen.

"Traitor?" Kirishima repeated again, while Bakugou just nodded again.

"I trust you, and maybe the group of idiots that follow you around. But that's about it." Bakugou said, thinking of the possible suspects. For all they knew, there could be two traitors.

"Wait, what do you mean by traitor? Nothing bad has happened." Kirishima said, thinking about the school year.

"Yet." Bakugou added on, deep in thought.

If the scenarios are the same with different people, then that can only rule out me, Eijiro, and Hagakure. Bakugou thought, knowing he couldn't tell Kirishima that he suspected his friends.

"Maybe Blue knows something." Kirishima said, gesturing for Bakugou to call her.

"Maybe." Bakugou picked up his phone, sending a quick text. Kirishima started putting on some clothes, knowing he told her to
meet them at the park. Just as the pair finished getting dressed, they started walking to the elevator.

Once they exited the dorms, Bakugou felt like someone was following them. He pulled Kirishima around a corner, waiting for whoever it was to follow.

Once someone turned the corner, Bakugou grabbed their shirt and held them against the wall. His gaze softened when he saw who it was.

"Kaminari?" Kirishima whispered, staring at the blond. Just as Bakugou was about to start talking, his phone started ringing.

"Ei, answer my phone." Bakugou demanded, making Kirishima grab it from his pocket and turn the corner.

"C'mon, Bakugou, it's not what you think." Kaminari said, making Bakugou scowl.

"Then tell me why you were following us." Bakugou said, his tone getting impatient. Kaminari quickly nodded, making Bakugou release his shirt, but not step away from the boy.

"I followed you guys this morning, just to make sure Kirishima was okay. And I overheard your conversation, about the traitor. I didn't want you guys to get hurt, so I followed you." Kaminari explained, making Bakugou groan.

"So we can trust you, Sero, and Hagakure." Bakugou thought out loud.

"Wow, you actually know some names." Kaminari joked, getting a deathly glare from Bakugou. "Chill out, I was joking. But why Hanta and Hagakure?"

"Hagakure was... well, she was the villain last time, which you probably wont understand right now, and Soy Sauce was still in the same position last time, getting abused. So, that basically rules out both of them. And if you weren't lying, then you're innocent too." Bakugou explained, not expecting Kaminari to process anything he just said.

"Don't know what 'last time' is but if you think they're good, I'll trust ya." Kaminari smiled, saying exactly what Bakugou thought he would.

"I'll explain it when we get back to the dorms." Bakugou said, walking around the corner and immediately bumping into Kirishima. "Let's go to the park, he's innocent." Bakugou filled Kirishima in, make Kirishima smile while nodding.

The couple held hands while talking to Kaminari. Kirishima filled him in on Bakugou's memories, leaving out the fact that he was the Devil.

"So, just to be clear, Hagakure killed you guys?" Kaminari asked as they entered the park, getting a nod from Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Who killed who?" The three boys heard a familiar voice, turning to see Blue.

"Just a video game." Kirishima quickly hid what they were talking about, smiling at the girl.

"Yuki, do you know anything about past lives?" Bakugou spoke up, ignoring the fact that he should probably ask this question in private.

"I've heard about them." Blue said, thinking back to her prior knowledge.

"Have you ever heard of someone seeing memories from their past life?" Bakugou asked, biting his lip from how nervous he was. He knew it was a long shot, but it was worth a try.

"No, you shouldn't be able to. Nobody should." Blue said, her eyebrows knitting together as she frowned.

"Yeah..." Bakugou scowled, not knowing if he could believe her. Everyone was a suspect at this point.

"Are you seeing your past life?" Blue asked, already knowing the answer.

"Just bits." Bakugou lied, basically knowing everything about his past life. He knew he lived for thousands and thousands of years, meeting Kirishima each time.

Although they only got together three times, and married once, he knew that they loved each other each time. The four talked for a bit, then the three boys went on their way, back to the dorms. When they walked in, Bakugou immediately tensed up, seeing Hagakure and Ojiro sitting on the couch together.

Bakugou could practically feel Ojiro's lips on his, Ojiro's hand on his thigh as he backed up into the wall. Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's hand, pulling him to the elevator.

"What was that about?" Kirishima asked, suspicious of his boyfriend's behavior. After a moment, it clicked.

"They aren't villains anymore." Kirishima whispered, trying to sooth Bakugou's uneven breathing.

"But they were." Bakugou said, clenching his teeth as he thought about them.

"But they aren't anymore." Kirishima said again, trying his best. "They're our classmates. They're friends." Kirishima reassured the blond.

"But they hurt us! They hurt me..." Bakugou yelled, his voice trailing off at the end as tears fell from his eyes. Kirishima dragged him to their room once the elevator doors dinged open.

"Katsuki, they're okay now. You can trust them." Kirishima tried to calm him down. But more tears just fell.

"How do I even know I can trust you?!"