7

I might not be able to post for a while, so have a rushed chapter
———————————

"Bro, are you okay?" Kirishima rushed into the room, holding Bakugou in his arms. He never expected Bakugou to be crying in Midoriya's room.

"Maybe he needs some time alone, away from you." Midoriya spoke up as Kirishima tried to sooth him.

"I didn't do anything!" Kirishima tried defending himself, but Bakugou tried pushing him away instead.

"Fuck off!" Bakugou blasted Kirishima away from him, tears staining his face. He stomped out of the room, probably looking for another place to hide from Kirishima.

"Kirishima, maybe you should give him some space." Midoriya said, making Kirishima groan.

"Do you even know what happened? Probably not! Nobody ever does." Kirishima whispered the last sentence, rushing out to find the angry blond.

He ran down the hall, and then down the stairs. He saw the three on the couch again, and they all pointed toward the door. He sighed as he thought of all the places he could have gone, but his mind almost immediately set on one place.

He ran to the park, and when he got there, he saw Bakugou sitting on the bench underneath the dead looking tree. He started walking up, hoping not to scare Bakugou away.

"I guess you found me, eh?" Bakugou chuckled, not wanting to run anymore.

"Why'd you run?" Kirishima asked, sitting down on the bench, right next to Bakugou.

"Like I said before, you're too good for me. You deserve someone better. Like, literally any guy that's not me or Mineta." Bakugou said, staring at the sky, admiring the clouds.

"But I don't like any of the other guys, I like you." Kirishima rested his head on Bakugou's shoulder, making him tense up at the contact.

"I can name plenty of reasons not to like me." Bakugou rested his head on Kirishima's head, now relaxing at the affection. "But if you really don't care, I can at least say I warned you when you get bored of me." Bakgou sighed, knowing that Kirishima was smiling right now.

"Does that mean you'll be my boyfriend?" Kirishima asked, his voice full of hope.

"You can't complain when you start hating me, I told you so." Bakugou said, lacing his fingers together with Kirishima's, both of their faces heating up.

"I won't start hating you, I really like you! Plus, we're soulmates. What else could go wrong?" Kirishima laughed, not knowing how seriously Bakugou would take his statement.

"A lot could go wrong. What if you stop liking me, cheat on me, and then leave me for him?" Bakugou asked, making Kirishima confused.

"What if you do that to me?" Kirishima asked, making Bakugou laugh. He moved his head so he was now looking at the blond.

"You do know you're the only person I've ever liked, right?" Bakugou chuckled, making Kirishima's eyes widen.

"That means I'm special, heck yeah!" Kirishima yelled in excitement, making a smile form on Bakugou's face, which was quickly hidden with his usual scowl.

"Whatever, just don't go tellin' everyone about us just yet." Bakugou growled as he stared at the red head's eyes.

"Aw, why not? I want everyone to know that you're mine. Especially Uraraka." Kirishima mumbled the last part, but Bakugou still heard it.

"I want to make sure that you're okay with me, and being with me." Bakugou hoped he wasn't being too sappy, but all hope was lost when Kirishima hugged him, causing him to basically melt in his arms.

"Of course I want to be with you! I really like you." Kirishima said, rubbing small circles into Bakugou's back.

"Whatever, let's just get back to the dorms." Bakugou pulled away as he put back on his scowl, making Kirishima laugh.

"Whatever you say, Blasty." Kirishima said, lacing their fingers together as they stood up, making Bakugou's face heat up.

As Bakugou tried to hide his face, they made their way to the dorms. When they got to the entrance, Bakugou quickly pulled his hand away from Kirishima. Kirishima frowned, but followed him to the stairs anyways.

Once they got to their room without anybody questioning what had been happening, Kirishima quickly tackled Bakugou onto the bed.

"What are you doing, Shitty-Hair?!" Bakugou yelled, making Kirishima laugh.

"I wanna cuddle!" Kirishima smiled at Bakugou.

"Why?" Bakugou asked, confused. Kirishima tilted his head, as if he was thinking.

"Because I like you, and you're warm." Kirishima finally said, cuddling closer to Bakugou's side. Kirishima realized how quiet Bakugou was being, so he looked up to find a red faced Bakugou.

"I broke him." Kirishima whispered, laughing a little at how cute he thought Bakugou looked.

"Shut the fuck up and do whatever you want." Bakugou said, surprising Kirishima with how calm he sounded.

"Yes sir." Kirishima said, burying his face into Bakugou's shoulder. After a few seconds passed, Kirishima felt Bakugou wrap his arm around his waist, making him smile.

"Don't call me sir, that's dumb." Bakugou said after a while, pulling out his phone to play on it.

"What should I call you then?" Kirishima asked, staring at the blond.

"Call me whatever you want." Bakugou didn't look at the red head, and instead just stared at his phone.

"I'll call you Katsuki then!" Kirishima smiled, watching as a small smile appeared on Bakugou's face. "And you can call me Eijiro." Kirishima finished.

"Don't Dunce Face and Soysauce call you Eijiro?" Bakugou asked, making Kirishima frown.

"Well, yeah. But with you, it's different!" Kirishima said, trying to make Bakugou change his mind.

"I'll call you Ei." Bakugou mumbled, making Kirishima smile. The red head nodded before stuffing his face back into Bakugou's shoulder.

"I really like you, Katsuki."