Waking

Elsa POV

I wake up again, and look down.

I'm literally being restrained by metal cuffs around my wrists, and my ankles. I roll my eyes and look up.

"I'm back to normal guys, you can stop with this," I say, as they all sigh.

"Wait," Astrid says.

"What's my middle name?" she asks.

"April," I reply. She sighs in relief again.

I look over at Anna who is at the other side of the room, and see her smiling at me. "Hey Els," she says. I frown. "I'm so sorry for hurting you earlier... I wasn't in my right mind," I tell her. She nods. "I understand... it's fine, seriously," she reassures me.

"Then why are you holding onto your leg like that? You look like you're in pain," I ask her. She shakes her head. "I'm fine," she says.

Everyone turns around to face her.

"Okay... then walk over to me," I say.

She shakes her head. "What's wrong? Can you not move your leg?" I ask. Rapunzel walks over to her, and examines her leg. "Guys, it's fine! Let's just stop worrying about it," Anna groans.

"Just walk so we can see if you're okay," Kristoff says. She sighs, and tries to stand up, but immediately topples over.

Lex helps her up, as I fall back in my seat. "Oh God... what did I do?" I ask.

****

Sia POV

I can't say it's fun being by myself for this long. My last interaction was weeks ago, with that girl and Lex. Being on the run from my father isn't easy, his nightmares show up everywhere.

I sit on a steady rock, and pull out an apple watching the night sky. I wonder how Eritrea is doing. How it is at the compound since I've been gone for years.

I mastered my powers years ago, so it's not bad being out here with no one else. Me and Eritrea have completely different powers, her powers are just power waves and force fields and things like that, while mine are precognition and telepathy.

I'm able to get glimpses of the future when I touch certain people or certain things, and I can also do things with my mind, and even fly. It's a really powerful and tricky thing to master.

Suddenly, I feel heat on my neck. A burning heat.

I yelp in shock, looking down and seeing my necklace which is connected to Merida glowing a bright orange.

"One of them drank the elixir..." I whisper to myself.

I touch the necklace to find the location of Merida and her baby.

"Not too far away... I can make the small journey," I say to myself.

I pick myself up, and begin to soar through the night and head towards a big ice castle.