Back

Elsa POV

I open my eyes, and see the sun piercing through the clouds.

Hold up, where am I?

In heaven?

The sky was so blue and beautiful.

The sun is too hot for this to be heaven. In heaven I'm pretty sure everything is the perfect temperature.

I feel the ground I am laying on with my hands, and I feel a sandy texture making my instantly sit up and look around.

What the heck?

Where am I, seriously?

I look ahead of me, seeing a huge body of water in front of me, and I am sitting on sand.

Is this a beach or something?

I glance to my left, and see Hiccup.

"Hiccup?!" I shout. He doesn't respond, probably knocked out. I turn around and then see Anna.

She was struggling to get up, and finally peeped where I was.

"Hiccup, get up!" I shout. He obviously does not respond, so I start dragging him away as fast as I can from Anna.

"Elsa, Wait!" Anna shouts. I see her fall, and shout in pain.

I stop.

Should I stop? Should I even see what's wrong with her? After everything she's done to me and my friends?

No I shouldn't stop.

But of course I did. I lay Hiccup's arm down and head over to her. "What's going on?" I ask her.

I then see a huge cut on her leg, and she is bleeding out. "Woah..." I utter, kneeling down. I tear a huge piece from the bottom of my shirt off, and wrap her leg tightly to stop the bleeding.

"What is happening right now?" I ask.

"Me and Ariel saved you guys... we took two snow globes and went in to get you. My globe cracked and cut me- so I could only grab you and Hiccup. Ariel grabbed the rest," Anna explains.

I nod.

She saved us.

That doesn't make up for everything else she did.

"Where are we?" I ask. Anna sighs. "LA," she replies. My jaw drops. "LA?!" I screech.

She nods. "We got here right before the beach opens, so we should go," Anna says. I nod.

"I have no idea where the others landed. I wish we could call one of them," Anna says.

I pull my wet phone out of my pocket. "Yea, this phone is busted," I reply.

Anna grabs my phone, and she holds her hand up. I can suddenly feel heat radiating from her hand, and she places it on the phone.

"Im drying the water out of it," she explains.

I watch, completely interested. These powers are kinda cool.

She finishes and gives it back.

I turn it on, and it actually works.

I dial Merida's number, and after about four rings, she picks up.

I didn't think she would pick up since we all had our phones under water, but I guess they found a way too.

"Mer?" I call.

"Elsa!" she says happily. I hear the rest in the background saying my name, and hear lots of commotion.

"Where are you guys?" I ask her. "Um, we're in Ohio," she replies. I shake my head. "Well we are all really far from each other because we are in LA," I say.

Goodness gracious.