Bad Girl Anna

Elsa POV

It's been three weeks. I was an inpatient at the hospital, again. This time it wasn't as bad.

I haven't been to school in a good minute though. Today is going to be my first day back. I finish getting ready for school, and head to Anna's room. Her door is shut and I'm about to knock, but I hesitate.

She only visited me in the hospital once, and that was the first day. Even that day- I was completely unconscious when she visited. She never came back.

I sigh, and decide to knock.

Since I came home on Friday, I haven't seen her once. It's like she's been locked in her room. When I would knock she would always make excuses of why she couldn't open the door, or why she wouldn't come out.

She now opens the door and sees me, but her reaction to seeing me wasn't a reaction I expected. She rolls her eyes and groans. "What. Do you. Want," she says irritatedly.

I'm not even concerned really about her unexpected attitude, what I'm concerned about is how she is dressed.

She's wearing some crazy bright red high high high heels for starters. That's the first thing I noticed.

I can tell she's wearing some long hair extensions, because it's either her hair grew insanely long over three weeks, or- she put in extensions.

I'll just go with the extensions.

She had a white cropped shirt with big red lips on the front of it that was so high that it was showing her bra. Then she had on a red leather mini skirt.

She was wearing heavy makeup, and lets not forget the high ponytail.

Yeesh.

"What is this, a strip club?!" I shout. "What are you wearing Anna?!" I asked, completely bewildered.

She turned around and gave me a glare so bad that I was actually scared.

"Get out of my room," she says, picking up get bag. "What happened to you? And where is this random attitude from?" I ask.

"What do you mean what happened to me?" she asks.

"Anna, without a doubt- you look like a hooker. A prostitute," I honestly tell her. I am not one to cap or make things sound sweet. I say it as it is.

She looks extremely pissed, and I don't see it coming when she slaps me.

Slap!

Especially since it was completely unexpected, I fall back and hit the other wall.

Goodness. I'm dreaming, I have to be.

My own amazing sister.

Just slaps me. What the heck is going on in my life... I'm genuinely confused, and concerned.

She slams the door in my face. "Don't bother calling me to get on the bus with you, I'm riding to school with my boyfriend," she says from the other side of the door.

My eyes widen.

Yea, I'm definitely going crazy.

Still in complete shock, I go down the steps, slip my bag around me, and put my shoes on quickly.

No breakfast today, I'm not in the mood for one, and two- it's too late anyway.

Anna POV

I quickly rush down the stairs to meet Hans outside. I was still a bit irritated from Elsa saying I looked like a prostitute, but honestly, who cares?

A girl who's been in the psych ward more than once, and who's tried to kill herself can't ever judge me.

I see she's left, since her set of keys are gone. Thank God.... I really didn't want to see her face that quickly again.

I head outside and get inside Hans' car which is parked outside my house.

"Hey babe," I giggle, before then kissing him quickly on his beautiful lips.

"Hey," he says grinning. He takes his car off of park, and reverses a little bit. "I honestly really just want to skip school. You cool with that?" he asks. I smile. "I'm down for anything," I say.

"Anything?" he asks, his grin getting wider as he chuckles. "Yep. Anything," I say.

"How about we head to my place then? Are you still a virgin?" he asks. I feel somewhat squeamish.

"Well... yea," I say, feeling slightly embarrassed.

He smiles. "Hey, it's cool. I mean- I can always change that," he says.

I smile back. "Yea. We can change that today," I reply.

Elsa POV

Why do I even take a bus to school? I can easily walk to school and home. I feel like that's something I should be doing. Nature always calms me.

I start heading down the trail when I hear footsteps behind me. "Elsa, hey!" I hear Merida shout.

I never got to talk to her after that whole thing happened. After I saw Jack at the hospital, I only saw Astrid after that.

They then evaluated me and they saw I needed to be taken somewhere else.

"Hey Mer," I say, smiling at her as she runs to catch up with me.

"How have you been? I tried texting you but Anna said when you're in that place they take your phone," she says.

I nod. "Yea, that's one of the worst parts," I say, giggling slightly.

"Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I feel like I shouldn't have walked away that day- I know I shouldn't have," she said sadly.

I shake my head. "No, it's fine Mer. I understand... of course it's weird knowing all that stuff now," I say.

"No. I should have talked to you about it. Jack told me the reason why you had to do what you did with your parents.... and I'm so sorry. I also understand why you wouldn't want to tell me something like that," she utters.

"Thanks for understanding... I honestly thought I had lost your friendship, and I'm really grateful I still have you," I tell her.

She puts her arm around me and laughs. "You'll always have me. You're the best friend I've ever had," she says.

*****

I say bye to Merida, and head inside my house.

I use my keys to open the door, and as soon as I get inside, I see Anna laying face down on the floor, weeping hysterically.

Should I say something?

Yes.

No.

I sigh, putting my keys on the counter. "Anna?" I call. "I didn't see you at school today... you okay?" I ask her.

She continues sobbing. She lifts her face up, and I raise an eyebrow, seeing her makeup a mess, and her eyes red.

"I got laid, and then dumped," she explains.

My eyes widen. "What?!" I shout. She glares. "If you're judging me, don't even think you can. You're much worse than me," she retorts.

What the heck is her problem? I haven't even said anything bad.

"Anna, chill okay? I feel like you should change or something," I say.

She rolls her eyes. "Elsa, just shut up and die. Honestly," she mumbles, heading up the stairs.

I don't understand what's going on with her... and why she's been saying such horrible things to me lately.

Maybe when she's calm I'll find out.