ELIZA

Elsa POV

Merida and I get off the bus, looking for Anna. "That fast little girl," I mumble, rolling my eyes.

I see a leg quickly come up in front of me, and it was too late for me to slow down. I yelp, feeling myself falling towards the floor. Merida grabs my arm, helping me balance myself.

I look to see who attempted to trip me, and of course I see Jack.

I feel anger fuel inside me as I try to catch my breath. "What is wrong with you?!" Merida shouts at him, before shoving him hard to the side.

Rapunzel steps up. "Hey, don't ever," she growls.

"You guys are sick. Don't you have anything better to do?" I retort. "Do you think you're cool now?" he asks me. I frown. "She's always been cool," Merida says, shrugging.

"You on the other hand..." she mumbles.

Jack scoffs at her. "Do you even know anything about Elsa? Do you know about her past or anything? Yet you claim to be best friends," he says.

I feel myself start to slightly shiver. I stare at him anxiously. "Huh?" Merida asks. She turns to look at me. I shrug. "I don't know what he's talking about. Let's go," I say, grabbing her arm and trying to pull her away.

"No, I feel like she has the right to know about you as your best friend- right?" Jack taunts, a slight grin on his face.

"Jack, just shut up!" I exclaim, completely fed up. "What are you talking about?" Merida asks Jack, looking very curious.

I felt my heart beat increase. There was a reason I never told Merida about my past.

I wanted things to stay the way they were.

I also don't like thinking about it because it brings me anxiety.

"What are you trying to prove?" I ask him. He shrugs. "That you're not as chill as you seem to be," he replies.

"Why don't we call everyone here to listen in on it!" he shouts. He shouted so loud that everyone outside began staring in our direction.

I grab his arm. "Please. Stop." I plead. I feel tears gather in my eyes. He ignores me. "Most of you guys here know Elsa right?!" He shouts.

Some kids started coming outside from indoors to see what was going on.

"You guys don't really know her," he continues. "She's crazy. When she was younger, she killed her parents," he exclaims.

I cover my face.

Soft commotion filled the air. "Jack, just shut up and stop messing with her," Merida says, looking at him like he's crazy.

"You think I'm joking? Elsa has serious issues. Her mother and father didn't die in an accident. Her grandparents just paid heavily so that the actual truth wouldn't come out," he continues.

"H-he's lying!" I stammer.

"Am I really?" Jack whispers. "Elsa seriously?" I hear someone shout.

"Dude is he serious? She's insane," I hear someone else say. People start talking loudly.

"Her real first name isn't even Elsa... it's Eliza," he continues.

Merida stares at me like she's trying to analyze me. "You haven't said anything to defend yourself," she whispers.

"Don't tell me you actually.. killed your parents," she uttered.

"It wasn't like that," I say quietly, feeling tears run down my cheeks.

"I promise I'll explain it later- I promise," I say. I didn't recognize the way she was looking at me. She had such a perplexed and disturbed expression on her face.

"Mer-"

I couldn't even finish what I was saying, before she turned away and walked inside.

I put my head down, and felt myself get super hot. My breath was slowing down, and I couldn't stop moving my fingers.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him. He shrugged. "What do you mean? I felt like she has the right to know," he says sarcastically.

Half of what I'm seeing turns red, and I lift my hand and slap him as hard as I could possibly muster.

He falls back on Rapunzel, and the whole area goes silent again. This one girl named Maya comes from the crowd and defensively stands in front of me. "Are you crazy? Don't slap him for exposing you. What- are you going to kill him too?" she asks.

My heart rate picks up, and I turn around and try to walk away.

Instead, Rapunzel grabs my wrist and spins me around. She then punches me so hard, I feel blood inside my mouth.

Maybe a broken tooth.

I spit out the blood in my mouth, and look at her in fury. "You can't just slap Jack like that," she says.

Not knowing what to do, I just stare at the three of them. "I'm not crazy- I didn't do anything I did just for the fun of it... there's always a reason," I whisper.

Rapunzel chuckles. I look at Jack. "You know the real story. You say what happened and you don't say why it happened. You were the only person who knew what was going on with me at the time, and I trusted you. I didn't know you were that evil," I state, wiping my falling tears.

They all just stare at me, and it's completely silent outside- besides the chirping birds and the passing cars.

I turn around and push my way inside.