Another Lost Sister

Elsa POV

"Pitch has another daughter?" I ask.

She nods. "Yea, I'm Eritrea's sister, her half sister," Sia explains. I frown. "You said Pitch would kill you on sight- why would he kill his daughter?" I ask her.

"Because... I betrayed him," she says, with her head down.

"Once you betray Pitch, it doesn't matter who you are. You become dead to him," she says.

Lex nods. "That's why he so bent on hunting us down- to kill me," he says. "A few years ago, Pitch was about to kill someone, and I saved that person.... I released them from their prison- and when Pitch saw me I had to take him out so he didn't kill us on the spot," she started explaining.

"I knew what I was doing when I saved that boy.... but I was never with Pitch. And he treated me so horribly anyway. He was always so good to my sister, but not to me. So I had nothing to loose," she admits.

"Well Pitch is trying to kill us right now- so we kind of need to keep it moving. Let's take Merida back to the castle, and come back to get Jack," Lex advices. I nod.

He picks Merida up, and we begin to start walking the other way. "You look really hungry- I got some food," Sia says, stopping us. I turn around so fast that I stumble over a rock.

"Dang Elsa," Lex utters. "Heck yea... I'm starving dude," I say. She laughs. She opens her backpack and hands us a bag filled with food. "Here, you guys do what you got to do, maybe we will meet again," she says.

"Thanks..." I say, smiling lightly at her. "Yea, thanks," Lex says as well. "Let's go," he adds.

"Hey wait," I say, turning around again. She glances back in my direction. "Do you have anything called Immobilizing Powder?" I ask her. She frowns.

"Uh..." she utters, rummaging through her stuff. "I know I took a bunch of things from the compound before I ran away. I haven't used anything until I used the elixir on your friend right now- so... maybe," she said, continuing to search her bag.

Then she stopped.

And pulls something out.

"Here," she says, holding up a small container of nude colored powder. "Oh God... thank you so much Sia, can we have that?" I ask her. She nods. "It's not like I need it for anything," she replies. I walk over and grab it.

"Alright, see you," I say to her, as she smiles back.

Then we turn around and head back to the castle I created.

Anonymous POV

It's been so many years. I don't even remember what they look like- I was born a year before them.

All I know is that Pitch took me hostage, and when I asked why- he said it's because he was going to get revenge on them.

But do they even know I exist?

And how did he find me? I was living with my foster family in Arizona, not with them.

I looked up at the chains that were holding me back. "Shoot," I whisper, trying to yank on the chains. It only ended up hurting me more.

Suddenly I start to hear footsteps come towards the door. The door opens, and Pitch walks in, grinning somewhat.

Behind him is Jack, and he shuts the door. "How is my little hostage doing?" Pitch asks. I glare. "It's not as if you care," I growl. Pitch raises an eyebrow. "Cut back on the attitude. I can still make you suffer but I decided to be nice and just leave you here," he retorts.

"Don't make me change my mind," he adds, seeming pissed. His mood changed so fast. I gulped, and felt myself begin to sweat.

I glanced at Jack, who was staring at me. "You look like her," he says to me suddenly. I squint, confused.

"Like who?" I ask.

He ignores me, and looks at Pitch. "Why are you even doing this? How did you find her?" Jack asks.

"Why? Are you worried that I will crush your little love's heart?" he asks. Jack rolls his eyes. "I don't. Love. Her," he utters. "And Elsa doesn't even know she has another sister. What's the point?" Jack asks.

I just stare at them, getting more confused by the second.

"She doesn't know now, but when she finds out, and I make her sister... abandoned sister just like me- she will be crushed. She won't stop trying to help her poor sister... which will make it extremely easy for me to kill her," Pitch says.

I frown. This man is crazy.

What is this? I don't even want to meet Elsa, or Anna, or whoever. I don't care about my other sisters because they weren't shipped away like I was. I was sent away by my parents.. they didn't want to keep me.

But they had other kids and kept them, and didn't even care to find out where I was.

I don't want to have any ties to my old life... I don't need this. "Please just let me go," I cry. Pitch shakes his head. "I already lost Rapunzel who I was trying to train to become an apprentice- and I lost my own daughter as well. They left to free some prisoners, betraying me. I need a replacement for her after I kill them all," Pitch explains.

"Looks like we have lots of people to kill on our list," Jack states.

"Apprentice?" I ask. "Someone who I train in the power of darkness to help me rule when I take over the world. I just have to get rid of all the enemies first so I have no opponents trying to stop me," Pitch says.

Jack lets out a laugh behind Pitch, making Pitch turn around. "What? Taking over the world is pretty unrealistic," Jack says, still laughing slightly.

"Well it's not for me. Just watch," Pitch utters. I sigh. "So you want... me. To be," I say, pausing slightly. "Your apprentice?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"One thing you learn first is, I don't like repeating myself," Pitch murmurs irritatedly. "To punish my sisters for being your enemies?" I ask.

"Yes, it's a win win," Pitch replies. I sigh. "I don't care for my sisters or my past life... I have nothing to live for. So... why not?" I say.

Pitch grins. Jack just watches me. "Okay. I'll release you from your chains Lyra... and we can begin while Jack goes out and looks for your sister and Lex," Pitch says.

Jack groans. "Fine," he mumbles, walking out the door.

Maybe things will start to change for the better.