❄☃💕~Under The Mistletoe~💕☃❄️

Hey guys!this is just a short gaiyo oneshot,Christmas themed so this chapter is Not Involved in my book but I wanted to do this anyways,since y'know,MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 💕 \( > o < )/ 💕

Modern AU
High School AU
🎶 Song Reference 🎶
❄Christmas Themed ❄
Fourth Wall Broken

Edit:Yep,it came out late since I took a break at writing since y'know,looking back at the previous chapters of my book,I just literally put random moments in this,so I'm thinking of after I'm done with this book,i'll try to improve my plots,happenings,and situations in my next book,since it all just looks like random things happening that i want to happen T^T

And I'm gonna start that improvement starting with this one today!just hope it suits it though...

Edit No.2:looking back at this,this is by far my longest chapter yet,8502 words,
well,this is a one shot so...its natural I guess? (°-w-)

∆∆∆

~Miyo's POV~

As I was asleep under the dark sky in my room,the sun rises up,greeting the neighborhood and chasing away the darkness,greeting the world another regular day.Well,its not just a regular day,it was Christmas Eve!so it was a holiday with no school!Although I'm sad that I won't see him today until tonight.

*Sighs* one of the only reasons why I go to school...to see him...

I fluttered my eyes open,seeing my room,as some strands of my pink hair was covering my face.So I blowed them off and rolled my eyes,thinking if I should get a hair cut now,since this is just getting annoying now.

I got up and did my daily stretch around my room.After doing so,I went to my personal bathroom and took a relaxing bath.After the bath,I faced the mirror and blow dried my hair in my black robe,since I was soaking wet.Along with doing my signature messy bun,like a ponytail,
then got dressed into my usual clothes at home.

A black long sleeved hoodie that was a gift from my classmate gai,black'n dark grey jogging pants with the side saying 'Meow~' along with short striped socks,also black'n dark grey.

I sighed satisfyingly with one more glance at the mirror,and finally went downstairs,to cook breakfast for me and my other relatives,IF the're still asleep at this hour.And I was kinda wrong.

In between my walk downstairs,I felt a chilly breeze pass by,so I shivered and wrapped my arms around my figure,as I sniffed the hoodie gai gave me,with his scent all over it to comfort me.This was actually my favorite clothing now,but only my relatives know that.

In the semester exams,when I passed the tests,Gai gave it to me as a congratulations for passing.He was actually blushing really hard while giving it to me,but still had hopes,so I kindly accepted it,while my friends was fangirling so I rolled my eyes at them and yelled that I was gonna throw it away,loud enough for Gai to hear it.So Gai frowned while they scolded me and left.

When Gai was gonna leave too,I stopped him by grabbing his left hand and telling the truth,that I wasn't gonna throw it away.I just said that for them to leave.He smiled at me while I blushed baby pink.So in return he said thanks and swiftly kissed my cheek,then ran away waving at me,while I touched the spot where he kissed me,standing there like a complete idiot.I blushed even more cause of that,and when I made it home,I wore it all day while fangirling on my bed,and decided to even title it 'Best Hoodie'.

I know,I sounded like a real idiot,but I don't care what you say,its love so don't judge it,it has many looks and changes,so its special in different ways,ways that can already melt a heart.